10; Lights, camera, action!

I wake up to see Carter gone. Sigh.. Standing up and stretching, I walk downstairs to the kitchen to see him sitting there talking on the phone. Being my nosey self, I listen in.

"Yeah man, but he won't get ahold of her. She's my girl and I'm not leaving her side.... Wel- I-....... Yeah yeah oka-" a frustrated sigh leaves his lips and he spins around.

I jump around the corner and tiptoe to the bathroom, closing the door slowly. I soon enough hear footsteps and turn the shower on.

"Lilly! you in there?!" I hear him shout. I decide to fuck with him and not reply. "Babe! hello?" I try to lock the door but he walks in.

I hide behind the door and run out as soon as he looks in the shower. I rush up the stairs and jump in bed. I hear him walk up and open the door.

"Considering I checked in here before the bathroom, you're not that sneaky. But good try. What all did you hear.."

I sit up and look at him blankly.
"Who wants me, Carter"

He sighs and hesitantly answers, "your ex.. the one I saved you from to be exact." he runs his hands through his hair and walks to me, laying down and pulling me with him. "Don't worry though, he won't get to you. He's got an ass whooping coming his way. He has to go through me first."

With that being said, I felt pretty safe. Carter's a strong guy, physically and mentally. He knows how to protect someone. Especially me.

"Carter, will you always be here..?"
I faintly whisper and look up into his hazel green orbs. They're so.. beautiful and mesmerizing. He has the kind of eyes you could get lost in.. and I guess I did.

"Always and forever, cutie, always and forever" he kisses my forehead and rests his chin on my head, leaving occasional kisses in my hair.

He's being so sweet. Not the carter I know. But it's nice to have a loving and caring boyfriend sometimes I guess, instead of fighting and shit. But fuck, he's sexy when he gets mad.

My thoughts soon enough get interrupted by the doorbell echoing throughout the extremely large house.

"Be right back" is all he says and rushes down to the door. I walk down to the living room to see someone who looks sort of like carter. But more like a teen boy who is.. how do I say this... clean and sweet?

They laugh and bro hug or whatever and suddenly the strangers eyes meet mine, "who's this beautiful young lady?" he walks to me and takes my hand, leaving a delicate kiss on it. I blush and notice carter clenching his jaw.

"I'm Lilly. Carter's girlfriend." I look back at him to see his expression loosen slightly. Thank god.

"I'm Austin. Austin Mahone. Carter's my brother. Wait wait, I remember you! you and dusty used to hang!" I giggle and simply nod. "Dude so nice to see you again!! been a long time girl" he smiles and I laugh

"Sure has, Austy!"

Carter sighs and I look at him in confusion and he just shakes his head, walking away. what's gotten into him?

"Can you excuse me for just a sec?" I walk in Carter's direction and catch his wrist, pulling him to me. "Carter baby what's wrong? tell me"

He looks at me and a tear slips from his eye "baby nooo don't cry!!" I wipe the tear from his cheek and kiss it.

"I.. we havent.. me and Austin have spoke since my mom died... it just brings back memories.. And he.. he's a famous singer and..." I crash my lips onto his as Austin walks in.

"Woah uh guys" he mumbles. We just laugh and Austin smiles, "so, I have a photo shoot! who wants to come?" I nod and pull carter with me.

This. Is. Gonna. Rock.

--------------

2hours later, we finally pull into a parking lot and stop. "Okay! leggo!" he seems excited.

We follow Austin into the studio and a woman hugs him, "hurry! you're gonna be late!!"

"Okay okay geez Kathy. Hey this Is my brother and his girl. Follow me guys" we nod and follow him to a dressing room. "Wellah! It's great right?!"

I look around to see a ping ping table, air hockey, foosball, and basketball. Damn... there's a huge tv on the wall and numerous game systems. Fuck...

"Okay I gotta get ready! make yourselves comfy, there's food and stuff over there and yeah bye" we chuckle and I curl up into carter.

"I say we go watch the photo shoot. How about you babe?" I look up at him and smile.

"Sure babe."

Austin appears out of no where and laughs, "okay follow me again then! you guys can stand with Kathy!" he leaves us and goes to the set up. We watch as numerous poses are noted. Soon enough, were ready to leave. "So?"

"It was fun! thank you Austy!!" I giggle and hug him.

"Anytime guys. So ill see you all later?!" we all nod and say our goodbyes, heading to Carter's car. We get inside and as he goes to start the range rover, we notice a paper.

"Lights.. camera.. action.. watch out."

FuCK mE.

-----------------------

Holy fuck i haven't updated. Oops. Get this to 3 votes or I ain't going on bruh. Deuces✌

💯Anna💯