6; Tell me, Carter...

His words still echo throughout my mind. "What the fucks wrong with you?" I don't know carter.. I'm sorry...

I wake up in a white and gray room that smells of lilacs and an ocean breeze. I step out of bed and I smell bacon.. oh my... Is he?

I walk into the kitchen to see carter cooking with his back turned to me. I lean against the countertop and watch him as his muscles flex with his movements. He's only wearing sweats dear god... I look at his broad shoulders then his toned back and all the tattoos. All the way down to his ass.. damn. I walk up and wrap my arms tightly around his stomach, making him flinch. "Goddamn you scared me.." I chuckle and wince as my wrist comes in contact with his stomach.

"Fuck.." I mumble. I grab my wrist, suddenly remembering the night before. A tear slips from my eye and I quickly wipe it, hoping carter hadn't saw. I feel so weak in front of him...

"Lilly.. you alright?" he asks full of concern.

"Yeah yeah I'm good.."

He just nods and turns around. I sit at the island and spin in my chair. he chuckles and looks at me "havin fun?"

I giggle and spin around even more. "Maybe but I'm just having uhm... Weeeeeeeeeee"

He laughs at me and sets my plate down. I smile cheekily and giggle. "We should do something today baby"

"We should doe" I chuckle and hug him. "Lets go to the carnival!!" I squeal like a little kid again... I miss those days quite often...

"Alright, go get ready!" he shouts as I'm already halfway to the bedroom.

Why is he so nice lately, like woah. He is CARTER MAHONE. not fucking mr Rodgers. I'm scared.

I get dressed and look at myself in the mirror. I'm wearing white ripped skinny jeans, a black crop top and some silver vans. I look at my hair. Holy fuck. Talk about ratchet.

I grab my brush and brush it all out and straighten my waves. "There" I place my hands on my hips. "Hmm.." I fumble around in my bag until I find my make up. "There ya are lovely" I giggle and apply some eyeliner, mascara, and add some eyeshadow making a smokey eye look appear.

"Yasss!" I smile, satisfied with my appearance. I turn around and see carter laughing, "what?"

"Nothing, you must really like the carnival." he chuckles. I jump up and down and he rolls his eyes. "Calm the fuck down."

"I.. sorry.." I slump my head down and walk out, allowing him to take his shower.

Jinxed it. Boom. Wow.

I get curious and open his nightstand. I see nothing unordinary. A pen or two, paper, condoms... It's carter. Uhm. There's a pocket knife and a couple pictures and- oh my god..

I grasp the bottle of pills in my hand and read the label. "Why does he have pills for-"

"What the hell?" my head and entire body snaps in his direction. "Curious much?"

"I..i uhm.." I couldn't muster up any excuses or words for that matter. I was literally speechless.

"Get out of my shit!" he yells and I drop the bottle, causing it to make noises as it clicks against the floor. He narrows his eyes and walks towards me.

"Carter! no.. please.. I I was just.. I was just wor-" I get cut off as he slaps my cheek. "Ah!"

"I figured you would've been different. But nope." He picks up his pills and walks out, hopping in his range rover and leaving.

Great. I'm stuck here. Alone. In the fucking middle of nowhere. Thanks carter...
What happened to him before.
********

SO IM SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED I FEEL TERRIBLE BUT HERE'S THIS. OKAY BYE ILY ALL