Chapter 3 Suprise...

After i got clothes, We had been driving for about two hours when I had fallen asleep with my head against the window. He never told me where we were going. Oh well. Ill find out I guess.

I feel two strong arms lift me up out of the seat. I start to panic and open my eyes to just see Carter. "Just me.." I just wrap my arms around his neck and bury my head into his chest. He chuckles and kisses my temple. I sigh softly in relief and feel him lay me down on something soft. I look down and see I'm on a huge bed in a gorgeous house. There's a large window with a balcony and a view of the ocean.

"Where are we?" I ask softly, taking in the view with awe.

He chuckles and sits down next to me, "my mothers old beach house. We used to come here every summer. My mom, my brother, my dad.. And me... We all... We all came here to relax and forget the world for a while yaknow?" A tear threatens to fall from his eye as he soon wipes it away. "But once my dad left us we stopped. We never came back. I did a few times. But not as a family."

I sigh and feel my heart sink. Wow... "Is that why you're all badass now? Because of what happened?" I giggle lightly.

"I guess so" he chuckles out, "I am pretty bad ass huh.. I just had to grow up and protect my mother and my brother. If anything were to happen to them.. I don't know what I'd do. I'd lose myself. It's all I've ever wanted. Too keep them safe. And now.. Now I have to keep you safe. Because... Because Lilly, I love you... I'm sorry..." He sighs and stands up off the bed, walking out and closing the door. I sit there, unable to move from the precious actions. Does he love me? I.. I'm stunned that he could be so touching.

I stand up and walk out of the huge room, and see nobody. I walk out the front door and see Carter sitting on the beach by the shore. I smile to myself and walk down there.

I rest my hand on his shoulder and he jumps. "Holy fuck Lilly you scared me shitless." I giggle and he pulls me down on his lap. "Don't giggle baby.." He whispers seductively in my ear. I bite my lip and grind my ass against his hips. "Last warning Lillian."

Did he- why the hell- "don't call me Lillian." He smirks and I grind my ass one more time before he picks me up, throwing me over his shoulder and running up to the house. "Carter!! Put me downnnn!!!!!" I squeal and his grip tightens as I begin to slip off him. He tosses me on the bed and hovers over me.

"Now, I warned you. Did I not?" I just nod and bite my lip. He chuckles and grabs my waist, pinning me down securely. "Easy way.. Or hard way..?" I just swallow hard...

I pull his neck down to my lips, "make love to me, Carter Mahone." He just nods and tugs his shirt off and pulls off his jeans. I stare at the growing bulge inside his boxers and he grabs the hem of my shirt, tossing it off of me. He unclasps my bra as it slides down my arms. He stares at my boobs and caresses them gently. He leaves butterfly kisses down to my shorts and tugs them off slowly, too slow. "Carterrrr" I groan out.

He laughs and throws them somewhere. "Patience babe. Patience." He tugs down my underwear and tosses them to the side as well.

This is gonna be a long night.....

🙊🙈🙉🙊🙈🙉🙊🙈🙉🙊🙈🙉

Omg so what's gonna happen after uh yah. I feel like a slut bc I already wrote the next chapter and uh if you don't like rated r shit don't read it. Y'all are mahorny anywho. Lmao so comment and vote pleaseeeee okay I'll update after school. Bye baes. Xx