Chapter Four Making Love To Carter?

He laughs and throws them somewhere. "Patience babe. Patience." He tugs down my underwear and tosses them to the side as well.

This is gonna be a long night.....

Carter's hand slowly caresses my thigh. I groan and bite my bottom lip, running my small hands up and down his biceps. Damn... His tats turn me on so much...

What the hell am I saying?? I cant give in yet.

His hand rests on my heat, making me gasp sharply. "Mm fuck baby... So wet already?" He rubs my crotch making me thrust my hips upward.

"Fuck.. Carterrrr" I Todd my head back and his hand leaves my heat making me look up. As I do so, he thrusts 2 fingers into my pussy. "Holy shit!! Carter fuck!" He smirks and pumps them slowly, curling them inside me. "F-faster.." I moan out.

He does as told and moves them faster, and deeper. "Shit.. Lilly you're so tight... Damn." He shoves a third finger in me and I cringe.

"Ow.. Carter.. It hurts..." I whimper out as a tear falls. He soon pulls his fingers out and kisses my tears away.

"I'm sorry babe.. do you want to stop..? We don't have to do this..."

I just shake my head and look into his hazel green eyes. They shine like diamonds. They're gorgeous to be honest.

"No no.. Just.. just keep going please... Make love to me, Carter Mahone. Make me love you forever. Show me you love me. Make me need you, Carter..."

He just smirks and rubs his dick against my entrance, slowly pushing the tip in. "if its too much just tell me baby and ill stop, okay?"

I nod and grab his hand, lacing our fingers together. "Fuck..." I squeak out and squeeze his hand tighter. "Fuck it hurts.."

"I know baby I know just relax okay? just stay calm" I just nod and lay my head back.

I start to zone out and think about Carter. His gorgeous hazel green eyes that sparkle and shine like diamonds. His million dollar smile. His deep laugh. How he's so tall. His curly hair. His style.

I zone back in to reality and feel pleasure throughout my body.

"Fuck baby you feel so good!" Carter moans out.

I groan and grip the sheets, thrusting my hips into his. "Carterrr, fuck.."

He smirks and thrusts faster, making me toss my head into the pillows. "Mmm babe.."

I push on his chest but he doesn't budge, "let me ride you Carter.." He doesn't protest and flips us over. I bounce on top of him as his hands guide my hips. His grip starts to tighten and I feel him twitch inside me. Oh my god. Is he wearing a condom? I hope so.

"Fuck baby, I'm close..." with that I pull off and lean down, sticking his dick in my mouth.

"What're you- ohhh my godddd Lilllyyy" I giggle and he shoves my head down even further, making me gag. "Just like that baby" he shoves my head down again.

He does this a few more time before he starts moaning and groaning again. "Lilly... I'm gonna cum baby..." I just nod and suck harder and deep throat him again. He grips my hair, shoving me down as he cums. "Fuck..." I stay down until he's finished and releases my hair.

"Swallow like a good girl, Lilly" I just nod and swallow. He smirks and pulls me up to him. he kisses me, but with more passion than he's ever kissed me with before. Maybe he does actually love me... damn, I didn't think I'd ever see this side of him. He actually cares about me... He.. he loves me...

I snap out of my thoughts to see me curled up in Carter's arms, him playing with my hair. Dammit that puts me to sleep. Stop. Ugh.

"Carter..?" I look up at him innocently.

"Yeah babe?" he says looking down at me with a small light smile.

Should I ask him? About why he cares? about why he loves me? No. Ill save to for another time. Maybe.

"Uhm.. nothing. I love you.."

He narrows his eyes but then plays a small fake smile. "I love you too, miss, I don't wanna ask carter about anything because I don't wanna make him mad. Baby I won't hurt you. Just ask."

I just swallow hard and nod, "why do you care so much about me? why do you love me? we legit met while I was runnin from my ex and you're all, 'oh hey is he chasing you' and I.. it was so surreal... is this real, carter? is it? or is it just another dream I'm dreaming. Maybe I'm still at that bar. Maybe my ex knocked me out. Maybe you did. Who the hell knows. How do I know this is real?!? I mean-" he cuts me off by smashing his lips onto mine softly yet rough.

Fuck this IS real.

"Real enough for you baby...?" his eyes look like they've lost the twinkle. What have I done. Oh my god. I'm so stupid and worthless and- "no. You're not. Why would you say that?" oh my god. Did I just say that out loud?! shit.

"It's nothing.. I'm uh gonna go sleep on the couch..." And with that I grab my clothes and walk to the couch, laying down. It's so cold in here. Why didn't I just stay with carter? ugh.... I curl up into a ball and shiver when I hear someone come into the room. I feel something being placed on top of me. A blanket. "Thank you.." he just kisses my temple and goes to the kitchen.

What. Have. I. Done.

Sooooooo GUYS IM SORRY THE UPDATE TOOK SO LONG. I'VE BEEN BUSY OKAY. YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO HATE ME but I love you and thank you for reading okay okay yeah byeeeeee

Update tomorrow!

Qotd: who's your favorite Author?

Mines John Green. ohh