Chapter Two Morning love..

I wake up and look around, not remembering the night before. I see the Time on the clock, 4:26 am...

I try to move, but feel something anchoring me down. I turn around and see Carter staring back at me, "go to sleep Lilly. Or else" he says in an intimidating voice, but then he chuckles and kisses my forehead, "or else... Ill tickle you until you give in. So shhh. Sleep. Please..?" He whines making me smile.

"Okay.. Goodnight.." I say kissing his cheek. I bury my head into his chest and fall asleep to the soothing sound of his heartbeat.

•Next Morning•

I wake up to an empty bed, not seeing any trace of Carter. 'Oh no. What if he left me...?' I get snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of footsteps so I lay back down and act like I'm sleeping. I hear the door open and someone stroke my cheek and let out a heavy sigh. "Mm.. Carter..?" I yawn and look at him.

"Yeah.. It's me." He says and looks down covering his knuckles, which are dripping blood.

"Oh my god!! Carter!!!! What the fuck happened?!?!" I jump out of bed and pull him into the bathroom and get out the first aid kit.

"That guy from the club was at Starbucks this morning and recognized me I guess and hit me.. So by instinct....." He trails off and bites his lip, looking down.

"Carter... You don't have to protect me.. Give my your hand..." I take his hand and grab some gauze, "this might sting a little okay?" He just sighs and nods, wincing as I pour alcohol on his wounds. "Don't move." I grab bandages and wrap them around his hands. "Better..?" I ask looking into his hazel eyes. God were they memorizing... Just.. Perfect..

He nods and pecks my lips. "Uhm, I know we just met.. But... Will you be mine..? I promise to always love you and care for you. Ill protect you forever.." A tear falls from his eye, but he quickly wipes it off.

"Carter.. I.. *sigh* yes.. I will..." I finally get out and smile. He smiles widely and spins me around.

"Thank you.. I love you..!" He chuckles

"I love you too..!" I giggle and put the first aid kit back. "But.. Take me home, I need clothesssss!!" I whine.

He just nods and I smile "but I wanna take you out tonight. My treat." He smiles and kisses my cheek, leading me out to his red range rover.

• SO HEY GUYS!! Whats gonna happen tonight?!? CLIFF HANGERRR!!!!☺😏💕😩

I love you guys!!!

•Vote

•comment

•follow

•share

Bye✌

✖Anna✖