9; Safe And Sound..

He looks at me and his eyes give it away.

Carter.

He's on the ground, surrounded. There's so many guys around him, yet he laughs? What the fuck?

"What you laughin at Mahone? Ill fuck you up!" one of the tattooed guys says.

"I'm not scared of you. I'm Carter Mahone. Good luck fucking me up dickhead"

Oh my god he's so self centered. He's gonna die and I'm just gonna say I told ya so at his funeral. Not even gonna cry.

One of the guys puts a gun to the back of his head, but he just smiles. "Try me Bieber, do it. Pull that trigger. Click. Click. Click.

Oh my god Carter. Wow.
Wait
Bieber?
As in..?!
"CMMRTRRR RERNNNN!!"
My throat is sore as hell from trying to scream and I feel lightheaded. I lay my head to the side and close my eyes, relaxing my muscles. But all good things must come to an end and the lights power off. Oh Fuck. No no no.

Run carter fucking run.

I hear three gunshots and scream to the best of my ability and start crying. He's gone... no... please... he can't...

I feel someone unbuckling my arms and legs, and pulling me up. I soon recognize a familiar tiger tattoo on their chest...

I immediately throw my arms around him and cry as hard as I can. I thought I lost my babe.

He puts me in his range rover ever so carefully and buckles me up, taking a sweatshirt and pulling it over me. I wince and he kisses my cheek, "it's okay baby"

He closes my door and runs to his seat, and soon enough, I hear the familiar roar of his car. The sound that could sooth me for years. I hope it honestly does and never leaves.

As we pull up to Carter's house, he swallows hard and carries me inside, just to see all the guys sitting there, staring at us...

"You got her man? I can help"
Alex instant jumps up and opens the bedroom door.

"Thank you, Alex" I barely mumble out.

"No problem sis. You're like my sister. I'm gonna watch after you." He smiles warmly and goes to run bath water. Bless his heart omg.

"Baby, can you stand up?"
He asks so quietly.

"Yeah, I think so... I'll be fine carter.." I watch as a tear slips from his eyes. "Baby what's wrong..??"

"I promised i'd always protect you... and I broke that... I'm so sor-" I cut him off as I crash my lips onto his as hard as I could at the moment. He kisses back with the same intensity, if not more. "I love you, Lilly. Ever since we were little and you came over to play with Dustin..."

"Wait.. you're his big brother...? the one who... used to yell at us and.. laugh at... us... Oh.."

"Yeah.. that was me babe. I changed I promise. I'm not near as self centered as I was. Haha good times. Remember that time you came over and I took you two to the park and you fell and scraped your arm on the tree? I brought you home and let you hang out with me."

He remembers...
"Carter, I do remember that day." I smile and kiss him lightly.

He helps me walk to the bathroom where Alex leaves us.

"Okay baby. cmere.."

I walk to him and he takes his sweatshirt off of me and sets me down in the hot water. My muscles clench, but soon relax. I sigh in relief. I feel carter massaging my scalp with shampoo and conditioner, then rinsing it out. "Carterrrrrr"

"Yes baby girl..?" he asks so innocently.

"Get in with me.." I look back at him and he picks me up and carries me to the shower. "Or we can do this" I giggle and he kisses my cheek, setting me on a bench inside the huge frickin shower. I watch intently as he strips off his clothing. He slowly pulls off his sweatshirt, letting his tank top ride up to his chest. I bite my lip and he chuckles, shaking his head.

"Patience baby"

I groan and roll my eyes and he pulls off his shirt and jeans. I stare at the growing bulge in his pants, making him chuckle.
"Damn babe. Someone's horny."

He's right. I am. Oops?
It's his faultttttttt
He has to be so damn sexy.

"Maybe I am"

I giggle and he strips off his boxers and climbs in with me, turning on the water. He sighs and gets his hair wet, flipping it back and forth to get it out of his face.

I laugh as water splashes all over my face. "Thanks, dog"

"What was that baby?"
He seductively whispers in my ear, giving me chills. "No? okay. I see how it's gonna be babe"

He kisses down my jaw and to my neck, sucking in different spots. I groan and he kisses Down my chest, stopping at each of my breasts. "Fuck.." I tug his hair and he looks up at me, smirking. That fucking smirk.

He massages my boobs and goes down farther until he reaches my thighs. He kisses each inner thigh slowly and softly, and places his hand on my pussy. I gasp and he leans closer to it, blowing on it. "Carter you fucking tease" he laughs slightly and licks up my slit once... twice... three times...

"Carter fucking Ge-" he shoves a finger in me and pumps slowly, then gradually gets faster. "Carter oh my god..."

He licks my clit as he inserts another finger, making me moan louder. "Shh baby the guys are here." He pulls out his fingers and kisses me softly, still rubbing my clit. I whine into his mouth, signaling I want, no, need more. I thrust my hips up and he responds by grinding his against them.

"Ready baby? I'm gonna make love you to, Lilly. Okay?" he huskily whispers.

I nod my head yes and he smiles, kissing me. Not long after he kisses me, I feel him push into me. I groan and scratch his back with my nails. Gonna leave a teeny mark oops.

He thrusts slowly and starts to pick up the pace, thrusting faster.

"Mmm baby.. I want you to cum for me lilly..."
His voice gives me chills.

"Fuck.. carter" I bury my head into his neck and bite down on his shoulder as he hits my gspot. "C-cart-ter"

He keeps hitting it with every thrust, making me close. "Carter.. I'm gonna cum.. fuck.."
He kisses me and reaches down, rubbing my clit. My back arches and I nearly scream.

Once i calmed down, carter releases on my stomach. "Fuckkkkkk babyy..." he squeezes his eyes shut and moans.

He shuts the water off and carries me to the bed. "Stop carrying me. I can walkkk" he sets me down and I nearly fall, but he catches me.

"Really huh? I'm fine with carrying you Lilly. Besides, you're like a feather." I smile and he lays us down.

I curl up into his chest as he pulls the blankets over us. "I love you carter mahone"

"I still love you more, Lilly. Get some rest baby"

I just nod and cuddle into his grasp.

I'm in his arms, I'm home. The only place I can be, Safe And Sound...

••••
So hi. I hope you like this. Me and a friend are going to start magcon imagines soon I hope. So yeah. Bye turtles.