⚠️.connected. (sub ver)

Start from the beginning

He shudders, clenching the sheets in his clamped fists, whining about how it hurts everywhere, all over. "Kiss me better, Y/N.." he mumbled, placing two fingers on your ear to mess with it. "Please!" Stopping his begging, you gently place your palm on thigh and he sucks in a deep breath. He tries to keep quiet, desperately wanting to be your good boy.

With a steady hand, you slide one finger down the length of him- it was warm and clenching slighting from holding himself for the past however long he'd been hiding. You bend down and pucker your lips, placing light kisses around his tip as he flinched harshly. A gentle moan leaves his tightly guarded mouth and he flushed red with embarrassment. He was so sensitive, you loved it. "Did you wait for me?" you asked, "Such a good boy!" you praised him, watching in fascination as his entire length was painted a wonderful shade of pink (much like his face).

"..'M your good boy," he slurred heavily as he let you claim him in his most secret spot. Your kisses were barely there and yet sent him high on ecstasy as he closed his eyes. Happy with the way he was reacting, you began to use your lips to nibble down the side as he groans and chews on his own.

After only a few seconds, he hazily opens his eyes, pushing your head away from his genital, pulling your face up to his and kissing you bang on the lips. "Wanna please you too.." he brings up through the messy kiss, running his hands through your hair, tugging randomly. You giggle, leaving one last kiss on his soft cheeks and pulling back. "How do you want to do that then, baby?" you tried out using pet names, enjoying the dominant feeling.

He bites his lip, looking down at him lap for a second to control himself before shakily pointing at you and then his face. That wasn't exactly expected, but you wouldn't say no. You were a little nervous, since you hadn't shaved down there or anything to prepare. Hopefully, your natural body hair wouldn't put him off.

He lifted your skirt and ran his warm hands up your thighs, squeezing the skin and rejoicing in the way they filled his hands. How did he manage to pull such an innocent look at a time like this.

Sliding his body through your spread legs, he began to play with your dampened underwear, pressing at you through the fabric. You shivered, leaning down to take him in your mouth properly. At first you only suck on his tip, using your tongue as best as you could, having been your first time with a dick in your mouth.

His mouth opens wide as his hips buck up slightly, forcing you down lower onto his cock. Twirling your tongue under the head, you are gifted with a high-pitcher moan in return. Grunts of pleasure bounce around the room from the boy underneath and he pulls at the side of your underwear. He doesn't want to be greedy. He would definitely make you praise him again.

But, he can't help but feel like such a bad boy at a time like this! Smooth hands play with the shape of your ass before finally moving your panties out of the way. Slick and warm, he looks in awe at the place he had been desperate to see for so long.

You move yourself down until you can feel his unstable breath on your pussy. Using two fingers, he delicately spread and poked at it, the touch making you twitch. "You look so tasty, Mommy.." you quite literally chocked on his dick. Where did he learn that? He didn't need to see your face to understand your reaction. There was already enough for him to see right in front of his eyes. He didn't wait a second longer, leaving open-mouthed kisses along your lower lips, showing his appreciation through actions.

On your side, you hollow your cheeks and go as low as you could as he groans and whines like a brat, sending pleasurable vibrations through you. You feel him twitch inside your mouth and take it as a sign, "Will you cum for me, baby?"