Beat 2

Taehyung is searching for Jungkook when he remembers that Jungkook love to spend his free time in the library.

He arrive at the library and spotted Jungkook sitting near the window with a book in front of his face.

"Oh there he is" Taehyung mumbled.

He walk towards where Jungkook is sitting and sit in front of him.

"Hi Kookie!" Taehyung said that cause Jungkook to startle.

"Who's Kookie?" Jungkook asked

"You, from now on that's your nickname given by me" Taehyung said

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked confused.

"I'm here to say that there's one barbeque place I want to visit with you" Taehyung said while smiling.

"With me? Why are you dragging me?" Jungkook asked in disbelief.

"I told you, I want to spend the rest of my life with you" Taehyung said while pointing at Jungkook

"Are you really sure you want to spend the rest of your life with me?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes of course, why? What else would I do?" Taehyung asked

"Maybe meet up with your crush, hangout with your friends, going abroad and to beautiful places" Jungkook suggested.

"I want that too, but I want you more. C'mon!" Taehyung said while grabbing Jungkook.

--

"Hmm, the barbeque here is so delicious" Taehyung said while chewing in pout.

"Don't you have dietary restriction?" Jungkook asked while looking at Taehyung.

"Yeah I have, I need to eat fruits, vegetables and so on that's nutritious" Taehyung said while eating.

"So why are you eating barbeque? isn't bad for your health?" Jungkook asked.

"Hmp, it's just for today, my cravings strike" Taehyung said while pouting.

They continue eating when Taehyung suddenly speak again.

"By the way, is there no one in our class you're close to? I want to know anything about you" Taehyung asked.

"No, I think they always think of me as boring person" Jungkook said and eat his food.

"Did they told you that?" Taehyung asked

"No, they haven't, but that's what I think" Jungkook simply said

"You can't know that if they didn't told you, it's only all in your head" Taehyung said while putting a lot of pork on Jungkook's plate.

"You should eat more" Taehyung said and smile.

--

They're on their way going home when suddenly someone bumped into Taehyung.

"Hey! What's your problem?" the guy said facing Taehyung.

"You're the one who bumped into me and you're asking me what's my problem?" Taehyung said sarcastically

"Ah, you got something to say huh?!" the guy said ready to punched Taehyung but Jungkook grip his arm protecting Taehyung.

"Sir you could've just say sorry" Jungkook said.

The guys was about to say something when Taehyung kicked the guy's b*lls and run dragging Jungkook.

"HAHAHAHA THAT WAS FUN" Taehyung said while catching his breath.

"Fun? really? we almost got into trouble" Jungkook said while wiping his sweat.

"That's fun Kookie" Taehyung said while laughing

"By the way see you tomorrow, bye bye" Taehyung said and wave his hands.

"He's really unbelievable" Jungkook mumbled while shaking his head.

--

Later that night, Taehyung is leaning against his bed's headboard catching his breath with the help of oxygen coming from oxygen tank.

"Taebear, how many times do I have to tell you, you can't tire yourself or feel extreme emotions because it's bad for you" Taehyung's mom said worried.

"I'm okay Mom, I'll be okay" Taehyung said with his small voice and weak smile.

~★~