| 𝐈𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 |

| 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 |

Choking on the metallic crimson liquid that was her own blood, wasn't the most ideal way to die. Gagging on the sudden lump in her throat, she felt as if the blood started to clot, telling her to just give up and bare her neck to these fools. It's not like they're even a threat to her, it's just that she's weak. Even with a stand like her own, even if she held a revolver in her shaking hands while they just had strength in numbers.

A shiver went up her spine as it felt like her body was rejecting its upcoming fate. "To think that I would die to such weaklings." Chuckling at the thought, she dragged her body upwards, leaning against the alley wall where she had hid for the briefest of moments.

Shouting was heard, as well as whistling, like they were just on an evening stroll around the block. Like they weren't about to kill someone.

Scoffing, she talked to seemingly herself, "Should've listened to Fugo when he said bring back up, huh?"

A gruff sound was heard to her right, and facing in that direction stood a lone defiant gangster. A grotesque grin enveloped his face, "Got you now, girly."

A smirk appeared on her face, as she stepped forward in the man's direction, as if accepting her fate.

Then it was as if time stopped.

A body dropped to the floor.

"Did you think I would give up just like that?"

Spinning around, she face the looming figure over her shoulder.

"You don't have faith in me."

And stared into the blank eyes of The World.

| 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞 |

Seeing as I saw a handful of comments wondering if Kira chose The World instead of Killer Queen, I made a quick little scenario of what it would be like! Hope you enjoyed, and I'm trying to type the next chapter as soon as I can! Gaming has me distracted haha.

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed this small snippet!

-mystic