𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐨 𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐞 | 𝘝𝘢𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘌𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴

| 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 |

'What is wrong with me?'

After Giorno and Mista left, Kira shut herself into the cabin where she sat on the bed she once placed Fugo on.

'That feeling, what was up with that strange urge?'

Clutching her head due to overthinking, she sighed and stared at the ground.

Her right hand twitched towards the loaded revolver.

Smack

'Why?! Why am I like this?!'

Her right cheek turned into a harsh shade of pink.

Her eyes started tearing up, 'God I'm such a weakling.'

With her hand shaking, like a snake Kira slowly reached for her revolver.

The unbearable sound of silence was heard as the ringing in her ears tried to replace the silence. Every movement, was heard. She could even feel her heart beat within her chest and feel its vibrations in her head.

She slowly blinked and the tears once more made a trail along her face.

As the revolver slowly made its way up to her face, she thought, 'Weak! I'm so weak! If I can't even handle a slap to the face from my own hand what more of fighting trained stand users? All I have is knowledge on Killer Queen, they have experience!'

The revolver was at eye level, and Kira inspected the hunk of metal. 'Could this revolver be altering my mind? Once I hold it, I feel confident because I know I can accurately hit the target. But to give me the urge to kill, is that possible?'

Killer Queen summoned himself, and flipped up the safety switch of the revolver, not allowing her to shoot.

Kira felt a warm hug from her right side, as she turned the revolver in every possible angle. 'I didn't buy this revolver from a store, it was already in my pocket. Is this revolver truly altering my mindset—?'

The door banged open.

"Kira! What are you doing down here—? What are you doing?!"

Fugo's eyes widened as he stormed towards her.

_____

Killer Queen felt fear only once, and that was with Yoshikage Kira, a man so sure of himself that he rarely felt the emotion called fear.

Yet this user, this puny young girl, felt it so easily. She felt a range of emotions so easily. Yoshikage Kira only felt a range of emotions so varying was towards the woman named Shinobu. The urge to kill, and the feeling of love.

This puny young girl felt a wide range of emotions for this blonde boy. The feeling of joy, the sad emotion called pity, the fluffy feeling of adoration, and the strange feeling called love. Yet why, why does this puny young girl feel the retched emotion called fear?

Killer Queen learned many things from his original user named Yoshikage Kira.

And one of them was to kill your fears.

_____

"What is....is that your stand?!"

Kira left out a sudden laugh, 'How hypocritical! I said revealing your stand ruins the thrill and yet here I am forgetting to unsummon Killer Queen!'

Fugo stared at the laughing girl and when she looked up he saw that she was crying again.

'𝐀𝐦 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞?'