𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 | 𝘗𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘻𝘻

Bad art to accompany this chapter! Enjoy!

| 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 |

Kira believed she was a jellyfish. Cause she was pretty sure she does not have a brain. Or that it's not functioning properly, it could be that too.

She's currently getting ratted out more than Remi, and Remi is a god damn rat.

Abbacchio was explaining to Bucciarati what had happened like a lawyer presenting their evidence. From what she has observed, he'd make a terrible lawyer. The man was making small comments under his breath, stating his opinions on the evidence and glancing at her while she sat on the boards similarly like a child in timeout, actually, she was in a timeout, too bad if she turned around the corners were too cramped for her gangly legs to smush in.

Fugo was now in charge of steering the yacht, and while he was stuck to the helm, Narancia sat with his legs spread out across from Kira's timeout area.

It was.....odd. She didn't have her phone with her, so no mindless scrolling on the cursed web. Just, interacting with people to satisfy her boredom, which kind of sounds messed up. If she was an extrovert she'd be blathering on and on like Blathers the Owl, but no, she was an introvert. An awkward, nervous wreck of an introvert.

He, Narancia, was just staring at her. He didn't shank her, hell she would if her new teammate nearly killed her, he just kinda sat there, watching.

Kira didn't even know if he was on watch guard duty, but if he was, he's getting the watching part down to a T. If she opened her mouth, moved an inch or so, would Narancia mow her down with Aerosmith? No, that would mean he's revealing his stand too early in the 'game', and Abbacchio seemed so sure of not letting her find out the last 3 of their stands. Mista was gone along with Giorno, Abbacchio made her turn around when he used Moody Blues, and Narancia hasn't revealed his stand yet, so technically she shouldn't know even a crumb of a clue about their stand. Too bad she watched their freaking show, and too bad she had no sense of time, cause she didn't even know if Mista had met with the orange spider hair guy yet.

Tuning in to Bruno and Abbacchio's conversation she soaked up the debate to cure her boredom.

She was pretty sure she was deemed, 'unarmed', as Bruno took her gun. Abbacchio openly told him about how, phrased in her own words as Abbacchio insults with only a smidge more class, her range sucked literal garbage, she was a lazy bum cause she got tired after sprinting 5 meters, and she was too idiotic to even come up with a plan to blast their brains out. Which was true, Bruno gave her a disapproving look as she nodded along to Abbacchio's slightly degrading rant.

Whilst Bruno looked at her with a mix of emotions, the best part of this whole timeout was that Purple Haze was still there

Whilst Bruno looked at her with a mix of emotions, the best part of this whole timeout was that Purple Haze was still there. He was still standing there and Fugo was hilariously on the other level that separated the user from his stand. She'd cackle if it weren't for the fact that she might die, cause she wasn't sure if the purple chessboard hated Killer Queen, or just oddly enjoyed the dead inside oversized cat. She hoped it was option two.