𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 | 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘍𝘰𝘰𝘭

| 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 |

So, waking up in the void is very fun. Yes, waking up and feeling your eyes flutter open like butterfly wings to see the emptiness of nothingness in front of you.

A voice as monotone and dead as Siri's rang out like a siren.

"Welcome chosen one, it seems like you'd like to experience the fantasy that is made from Hirohiko Araki."

Peering up into the void, our main protagonist craned her neck to what seem to be a budget god.

"Um, pardon?"

"Pick your stand."

Questioning everything she's ever known and pulling logic out her buttocks, she asks, "Um, isn't my stand supposed to be the embodiment of my fighting spirit or myself? Why do I get the stand of someone who is not me?"

Answering on command and blunt as ever, Discount Siri answered, "You are not in Hirohiko's fantasy, therefore you do not exist, meaning you do not have a stand. You must choose a stand of a dead one, once you choose that stand you cannot be in the same 'part' as them."

Scratching her chin, the millennial said, "So if I chose let's say, ⌜The World⌟, I can't be in Part 3?"

"Correct. If you chose a stand, you cannot be in Part 1 or 2, as stands do not exist."

"Huh, and if I pick Part 2, I'll either be a old coot or dead by Part 3 let alone Part 4."

She let out a sad sniff, "Darn I'm doing Jonathan dirty."

Continuing her monologue she said, "Part 3 includes buff men screaming and as far as I'm concerned I'm a uncooked spaghetti noodle. Part 4 is about serial killers and big brain thoughts, and they're also buff so no..."

Scratching her cheek this time, she resumed, "Part 5 is saying no to drugs but amputating yourself is the norm and they're still alive after losing a lot of blood??? I'm too much of a wuss for prison so sorry Part 5. I've never ridden a horse in my life and I'm not gonna join a man who came out of the ground like a beansprout."

"Are you done?"

"I've made up my mind on what part I want to be in." Lifting her head up she looked into the darkness, her eyes straining to focus on nothing.

"Oh, and what will that be?"

Squaring up her shoulders for no exact reason she said, "Part 5."

As if narrowing your eyes can be projected in your voice, DSiri demanded, "Your reasons are?"

"Well, Italy's real pretty, the main cast are around my age, and there's a clear objective in mind, compared to Part 4 which is finding a serial killer and Part 3 which is traveling around the world for a pasty vampire ya know?"

A pause, then an answer.

"Valid reasons."

"Now," a variety of stands arose from the shadows, their bright color schemes being the only light in the darkness.

"choose your stand."

Stands ranging from ⌜Aqua Necklace⌟ to ⌜The World⌟ stood amongst her.

"Say if I pick a buff stand, when I get them, will they be buff?"

"Yes, as they are not you, they will only do as you wish but will not have the same physical attributes as you."

Heaving out a relieved sigh that was a borderline wheeze she said, "Holy hell thank god."