𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐨 𝐃𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢 | 𝘛𝘰 𝘗𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘪𝘪

| 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 |

Bucciarati walked down the stairs, halfway down the steps he gave Kira a frown then shook his head. Face blank, Kira nodded back and opened the door back into the room where Trish was seen still sitting on the bed.

Their eyes met, and Kira chose to let her actions speak for herself as she moved into the room, walking past the girl to open the window and stood near it. The pink-haired girl trailed after Kira, standing a mere step behind Kira and looked out the window. Staring out at the scene below her, Kira's eyes followed Bucciarati as he made his way towards the group that were huddled near the door's steps.

"Narancia, repeat it one more time." Fugo said as he stared at Narancia. "I told you, the shopping—" The boy started.

Kira watched as Giorno took a few steps in the direction of the vehicle, before turning around to look at the open window, gaze meeting Kira's for a moment.

"Not that!" Fugo shouted, cutting off Narancia, "You just said the enemy found out where we're hiding."

"But I took care of the guy right after—" Narancia started, it was clear in his tone that he was trying to convince Fugo that the problem was solved.

Kira's eyes shifted as she looked at Trish, the girl was looking past Kira's shoulder and staring at the empty hill and lush greenery.

"That's not the issue here!" The boy once more shouted, as Narancia pitifully watched from the steps, lips parted as he watched the scene in front of him. Abbacchio lifted his hand and addressed the man in front of him. "Bucciarati, we should get the hell out of here."

"After I warned you so many times..." With a jerk of his thumb, he looked down on Narancia, "You fool!" Said boy just looked down and clutched his head with injured hands, covering his ears as if he were trying to drown out what Fugo was saying. Fugo heaved out a heavy sigh.

"I think Narancia did a great job stopping the enemy."

Five pairs of eyes watched Giorno, the group of four that was in front of the boy, and the set of eyes from the window above. Narancia's lips had parted once more, looking up at Giorno with disbelief in his eyes, his ears uncovered to listen to Giorno.

"I think he did everything he should've done. And now that the Hitman Team knows about us, if he's a reasonable boss, he should give us a method of escape."

Narancia's eyes that were downturned in sorrow lit up, as he let out a small amazed gasp, hands fully off his head.

Turning, Giorno continued, "I don't think we should leave until we hear from the boss."

While Bucciarati watched Giorno with a hardened face, Fugo decided to be the one to respond. "Well, aren't you clever? Do you think you're an advisor now?" While Kira couldn't see Giorno's face from the window, she did his once strong face falter the slightest at Fugo's response. Abbacchio walked forward to intimidate Giorno, painted lips parted to speak but the tall man was interrupted.

"Well if you're an advisor, you're doing a shitty job at advising." Kira called out, her voice echoing throughout the nearly empty hills. Fugo gave a bitter frown at Kira as he looked up at the open window, Abbacchio craned his neck to send the girl a glare before looking back at Giorno.

"And how do you know that the boss will contact us soon?"

Grabbing the boy's chin, all Giorno could do was look up at the towering man as Abbacchio stared down at him. "No one cares about your damn hunches!" As soon as Abbacchio uttered the last word, Mista kicked open the back door of the van. "Bucciarati! I think we got a message from the boss!" Noises of shock was the only sound heard as beads of sweat was prominent on Bucciarati's nervous face.

Bucciarati slid open the van's door, the rest peering inside to face the indigo laptop. "This is how the boss always sends his orders to the capos. This is the first time Bucciarati's ever received one!" Mista announced.

"I'll check the message." Bucciarati had finally spoken up as he looked down at the laptop, figure poised on the seats of the van. Typing in the password, Bucciarati read the message out loud, "'Head to the Pompeii Archaeological Park. I've hidden a key near the dog mosaic.'" Turning to face the group standing outside the opened door, with widened eyes he ordered, "Look into that immediately!" Mista and Fugo ran inside that house, and that was Kira's cue to lead Trish out of the soon to be empty house.

Running back to the van, the two boys showed their capo their finds, as Trish trailed behind Kira as she led her towards the van.

Continuing to read the message, Bucciarati said, "'That key is for a vehicle that'll bring my daughter safety to me.'" Abbacchio who was peering in from outside the van asked, "Vehicle? What does he mean by safe vehicle?"

"A helicopter!" Narancia provided, "That must be a key to a helicopter!" The boy spun around his finger to mimic the flying vehicles spinning blades. "We can go anywhere in a helicopter without anyone following us!"

"Its a bit less that fifteen kilometers from here to Pompeii." Bucciarati said, eyes never leaving the laptop screen. "An hour should be plenty of time to get over there and get the key." He said, turning to face his team members.

"Fugo! Abbacchio! Giorno! Kira!" He called out.

"You four head to Pompeii and get that key! Mista, Narancia, and I will remain here and protect Trish from the Hitman Team."

The man stepped out of the van, "Retrieve the key, and if it seems safe, contact us. Then we'll take Trish and head over to that vehicle."

Looking over at the four who had still yet determined expressions, Bucciarati said, "I'm counting on you."

| 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 |

I will be answering your questions! (Preciously was going to be a separate chapter, but I decided to not procrastinate any longer) I am wondering if anyone has any questions about the chapters, characters, or perhaps thought process for this story!

Such as why did this character do this or say this? Perhaps any theories about what's about to occur with Kira or future chapters? Or a something that did not make sense to you or did not add up!

Seeing as I am the author and have although not a clear vision of what is about to occur, I at least know how things connect compared to you readers. Which is why when I write (or type) certain things, it make sense to me, although it might not for you.

Some subjects will be left unanswered for future purposes, so I might not answer the questions I may or may not get about said subjects. Hope none of you are confused about the plot or why such and such is happening!

Thank you all for reading this long note! If you are going to ask a question, to make things a little easier for me, please ask

here!

Thank you for waiting once more, and as always, thank you for reading!

-mystic