The reason is, ever since Taylor met doctor Evans three years ago, doctor Evans never once discussed about the subject of love.

"She's a café singer, I heard. They met at the cafe and doctor Evans immediately fell in love with Jenna. Their love story was also kept quiet because doctor Evans did not like too much attention." Maggie added which made Taylor's mood worse. Selena looked at Maggie with a frown.

"Ah, yes! I also talked to Jenna earlier and she was very friendly. She also told me that she felt very lucky to get a lover like doctor Evans. Although he's mysterious, I heard doctor Evans is a romantic lover."

Taylor's heart sank when she imagined how romantic doctor Evans was with Jenna. Why does it have to be Jenna? Why not me?

Selena and Maggie were silent when they didn't hear Taylor speak up at all. The two girls stared at each other in confusion while gesturing for one of them to urge Taylor to speak.

"Hey, Taylor. Did you hear us? Oh, okay. I know about your feelings for doctor Evans, but don't worry about it. If they don't work out, you still might have a chance." Maggie said casually, stroking Taylor's arm gently.

Selena looked at her best friend with pity. "There are better men out there than Doctor Evans, Taylor. Come on, you're beautiful. You're even too beautiful for doctor Evans."

"Jenna is much prettier than me." Taylor retorted in a weak voice, making Maggie and Selena look back at each other.

The sudden knocks on the door startled Maggie and Selena, while Taylor just fixed her position on her seat and found a nurse opening the door to her room, looking quite panicked.

"Doctor Swift, we have a poisoned patient. He's having convulsions. We don't know what to do. He can't be stopped."

Hearing the nurse's explanation, Taylor got up and quickly wore her white coat that was wrapped around on her work chair.

Taylor grabbed some of her medical equipment before walking briskly out of heroffice, without saying anything to Selena and Maggie who she had left behind.

━━

Harry took off the hoodie he was wearing, after he made it to the clinic without the fans or anyone else who knew him getting caught. But still, he's always be the center of attention.

Ignoring the gazes of the people sitting on waiting chairs, Harry walked to the receptionist and immediately said, "I already made an appointment with doctor Swift at exactly two o'clock."

Harry glanced at the clock hanging directly behind the receptionist. It was two minutes past two. The receptionist bit her lip nervously before offering the guest book to Harry.

"I'm sorry, you have to fill out the guest book first and wait like everyone else. Doctor Swift is currently treating a patient right now."

Harry turned around, staring at the people on the waiting chairs who were looking at him with stupid smiles on their faces. There are some of them who are women that are around twenty to thirty years old. From his perspective, it was very clear that they were admiring Harry's good looks.

The young man turned to look at the receptionist again. "Can't I just wait in her room? I'm not sure if I can sit there and be with them, without anyone bothering me. I've really made an appointment with her. You can ask her if you don't believe me."

The receptionist seemed to think for a moment before nodding her head. "Doctor Swift's room is at the very end of this hall. You'll be able to find it when you see a small placard that has her name written on it."

Harry smiled thinly and nodded his head. "Thank you."

The handsome young man tightened the jacket that he was wearing before walking towards doctor Swift's office, waiting for her until he could see the doctor.

━━

Taylor walked out of the examination room, stretching out her tensed muscles. How long has she been in a room full of patients? Even though this is just a clinic, it already feels like a hospital. Plus, most doctors here are specialists, not the general practitioners and it is natural that for almost a full day she serves many patients, and she even forgets her break time.

"You need to rest, doctor. You worked very hard today. I'll tell the nurse to give you time to rest because you helped a lot today."

A faint smile appeared on Taylor's tired face when she heard the words of doctor Celia who was the younger sister of doctor Evans. For the whole day, Taylor and doctor Celia worked together to serve and treat their patients.

"You also need to rest, doctor. After all, it's okay for me to linger in the clinic. I'll miss this place very much after I go back to New York." Taylor's words made the smile on doctor Celia's lips fade.

"When are you going back? I hope you can stay longer. Even though this is just a clinic, I feel like we treat a lot more patients than in the hospitals. People are lazy to go to the hospital, considering it's quite far away. And also, did you know that some men patients ask about you. "

Taylor chuckled in amusement at doctor Celia's words while taking off her doctor's coat. "The guys here are very handsome. Maybe I'll finally find my soul mate here." Taylor playfully winked and doctor Celia chuckled.

"By the way, it looks like I have to go home. It's late. I'll see you around, doctor Swift." Doctor Celia said goodbye.

"I'll see you soon, doctor Celia. Good night."

Then, doctor Celia walked to the exit door of the clinic, leaving Taylor, who immediately walked into her office room.

Taylor entered the room and immediately slouched on her swivel chair while throwing her doctor's coat on the table. The girl inhaled and breathed slowly before staring straight ahead at the clock hanging directly above the entrance to her room.

It was already nine o'clock at night. Taylor was surprised to see the time, she worked seven extra hours past her work time?

Taylor smiled faintly and reached for her doctor's coat, she was about to hang the coat around the back of her chair when her blue eyes found a piece of paper with sticky tape stuck on her desk. It was a handwritten note.

I don't know what kind sanctions or punishment a doctor will get who ignores appointments with her patients. Call me after you read this.

PS: I'm honestly so lucky that I did not die from waiting for you for so long.

PSS: WRONG, I'M ACTUALLY DYING FROM WAITING TOO LONG FOR YOU!

Under the message was a cellphone number messily written and Taylor didn't had to think twice to know who owns this number.

A tingly smile appeared on the red lips of the twenty-five year old doctor.