nine

Zachary

    Lately, I've been seeing Diamond although I shouldn't. I'm a man that has needs which Harmony won't fulfill so therefore I go to Diamond who has no problem pleasing me. I miss spending time with my kids. Today was the last day that I would have any contact with Diamond.  So I figured why not make the last time special? I made a co-worker take me home and Diamond take a cab. When I got home Harmony and the kids weren't here. Even better I thought to myself. I lit candles, threw some rose petals around and played some music. Soon the doorbell rang and everything started.

The last thing I remembered was Diamond riding me and then I looked and seen someone leaning against the door frame. It was Harmony and my kids staring at me.

Harmony

   By this time I texted Hayden telling him to come up to our bedroom with Zamariah. I wanted them to see why their father couldn't spend time with them. Zachary moaned and Diamond said "You like that huh? Better than Harmony." I had the urge to swing the bat directly at her stupid ass head so bad but I didn't. The kids came and Hayden was torn, Zamariah started crying. I told them to go to their rooms and not to come out until I said so. I felt like I had enough. I walked into the room further more Zachary seen me and stopped Diamond.

"So this is what your "late night shifts" consisted of?" I said. Nobody answered. I began to get even more mad.  "ZACHARY ANSWER ME DAMMIT!" I yelled hitting a glass vase next to them. "You see your daughter and son fucking crying right? They missed you cause you we're never home. They thought you didn't care about them anymore. You know why? Because you came home at all types of hours in the middle of the night and you never paid them any attention."

 "Always saying you're at work, WHEN YOU WAS REALLY LAID UP WITH THIS PATHETIC ASS BITCH!!!" I swung the bat at Diamond hitting her shoulder. She started screaming and I told her to shut the fuck up before  I put her ass in a coma. "Something told me that y'all had something going on but I was to naive to see it.  You don't love them and you obviously don't love me at all and this is the last time you're seeing them. Say your final goodbyes cause I'm taking them and I'm leaving you." I said turning around to leave.

"You are not taking my kids from me." He said. I turned around and looked at him. "The fuck you just said?" does this nigga think I'm playing with him?

"You. ARE. NOT. TAKING. MYY FUCKING KIDS FROM ME!!? You understand that better?" He said getting up from the bed, stepping in my face. It's one thing to piss me the fuck off but its another thing when you get slick and THEN you get in my face.

I shook my head and laughed. "Homeboy, I'm not gon lie. You needa get out my face." I looked up at him with pure disgust and hatred."And if I don't? He said challenging me. That did the trick. I looked at him, raising my eyebrows. "Really?" I laughed. I turned around and looked at the door. I faced him and screamed " GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FUCKIN FACE!!!" I swung the bat at his head, sending him down to ground screaming in agonizing pain. "Don't you ever in yo sorry ass mothafuckin life try me like that. You know what I'm bout. You KNOW ME. Don't ever step up to me like you OWN me. Cause you don't.I can't believe you Zachary. 

After EVERYTHING we been through this is how you repay me? Sleeping with this fucked up bitch? When I almost lost my damn life for you where was she? Not dying with me. When I pushed out your fuckin daughter where was she? Did she push her out too? NO! When you we're missing who was looking for you? I WAS, NOT THIS BITCH! WHO IS CARRYING YOUR CHILD? I AM. NOT HER! Who did you feed bullshit ass lies to? ME. 

This "Marriage" is complete lies.  After everything... After everything I gone throughout my whole entire life this is what I end up with? If that was case I would go live with my mom . I don't need you. YOU need ME , I stayed with you because of the kids. If we didn't have kids I would of been left you. If you didn't make up all of those lies I would of never stayed with you. But you persuaded me into being with you. And I actually believed all of you lies. I didn't want my kids to grow up in the same environment i did but it's to late for that.

"Har- he tried calling me. Don't talk to me. I'm divorcing you and taking the kids" He tried explaining but I wasn't having it .

I put my hand up." Look I'm done with you. I'm taking full custody over them and I'm divorcing you". I looked at Diamond and walked towards her. "I let you stay in my house. Eat my food. Now look. When King used to cheat on yo hoe ass who did you come running too? HIM? Bitch he couldn't even stand yo ass. When your mom died, who comforted you? Him?I don't need you either. Thirsty ass bitch. I been on my own before this nigga came and I'll be on my own now. I'm independent. I only need my children and God. Six from now you better wish I don't catch yo ass lacking in these streets, a store, club no where. Cause if I see you best believe I'ma fuck you up. You gon wish you never met me. And you see this shoulder I hit. You gon have to stitch it back." I turned around to walk away but I stopped. I looked at her again and swung the bat at her head throwing her to the ground. Zachary looked at me. "Fuckboy." I spat. With that I walked out the room.

"Hayden pack you and your sister some clothes and all your school supplies we're leaving." I yelled .

I walked out to the garage and took all his car keys, every single document that belonged to each car was in my hands. I smashed all glass items, windows and door. I basically fucked up this house. I grabbed some clothes and pictures of me. I called down the kids and we left.

I started the car but didn't move yet. I looked at the house one last time and backed out. My eyes started to glossy but I wouldn't let the tears fall.

Fuck them. I don't need them.