three

Diamond

I finally get to see my sister! I missed her so much. Over the time we've been apart it's only made me miss her more. I mean i have Hayden here with me but he's a boy so I never get to have girl fun. Today's the day I go see my family ❤.

Walking into the airport I look around and try to find Zachary and Harmony but, damn there's a lot of people. I thought I was lost but I seen a sign waving in the air that says "Diamond". I grabbed Hayden and ran over to the sign happy as hell. The first person I seen was Harmy which made me drop Hayden's hand and run even faster. When I got closer I started yelling out "sissy" and she didthe same.

I nearly jumped on her. Squeezing the life out of her. I gave her the biggest hug ever. I swear I didn't want to let go "I missed you so much!" I say. "Girl let me go your gonna squeeze my baby" I stepped back and looked at her baby bump. Oh my gosh, she's pregnant." BABY?!" Me and Zachary said at the same time. "Surprise!" she said smiling. I was beyond shocked all I can say is wow. I seen a little girl hiding behind her leg. "Who's this little cutie here?" I ask kneeling down to her level. "This is Zamariah my daughter. Zamariah this is your auntie D, say hi. " she says. I hold my arms out wide for her and she jumped right in. I smile. I get back up and move to Zachary. Damn he got sexier , I gave him a huge hug also. We pulled away and we looked at each other awkwardly. Neither us of knew what to say. "Diamond, nice to see you again. Glad you came." Zachary said. You could feel the tension. "Yeah um, thanks. You know it's good to be back. I missed my family." I smiled. That smile was so damn fake I think the unborn baby saw right through it. Harmony looked at the both us of , grabbed Hayden and walked away.

I hope we don't get caught.