one

Harmony

"Zamariah come pick your toys up now!". I yelled. Two year old Zamariah stomped and sucked her teeth at her mother but still did what she was told to do." Listen here suck your teeth at me again you won't have any teeth left. Stomp your feet again you won't be able to put on shoes, you understand?" I said sternly. She looked at me as if I had five heads, "I said do you understand me?". " Yes momma" she replied. "Good"i said, I kissed her forehead and walked into the kitchen. Hmm what to cook? Fried chicken and macaroni it is.

An hour and a messy kitchen later dinner was finished. "Zamariah do mommy a favor and call daddy for me when he answers give me the phone", i yelled. "Okay!" she screamed running to the phone. I washed my hands and set the table waiting for Zamariah to give me the phone. "What is taking her so long?" I mumbled to myself. Walking out the kitchen I bump into Mari handing me the phone. "Took you long enough stinky" i said playing with her hair.

"Hey honey! I miss you, when are you coming? I just finished cooking dinner." i said. "I'm pulling up now babe" he said. I was happy. My husband was coming home from work, I missed him so much. God knows I'm grateful for him leaving the game and finding a real job. He has his own dealership now. I walked out the living room ans towards the front door of our white,red and black mansion. Running to the door Zamariah jumped over the couch and running to the door also. "Momma I'm gonna beat you!!!!!" she screamed. The front door open and into her daddy's arms she went.

I laughed and we had a group hug. "How are my favorite girls?" Zachary asked."Well if you must ask we're pretty fine, now I need you to go upstairs and change then I need you my little baby to go wash your hands while I go fix dinner." I said pointing to the both of them. I walked into the kitchen smiling at how my life turned out. I'm a mother and married. You would expect my life to be the complete opposite right now, but it isn't. Making the plates I felt a pair of strong, muscular arms: the arms I've grown to love. "Why are you smiling?"he asked. "Look at how we turned out. Everything is perfect and I couldn't ask for anything better. We have a beautiful daughter together, a gorgeous house. Everything. I love you" i said. I love my family.

Y'all get me mad when y'all put "Where's Hayden" -______- keep reading and you're gonna find out.