six

Zachary

    Since the incident I haven't said a word to Diamond. When Harmony goes places I go with her too I can't stay with Diamond in the same house with her. I just can't.

I believe that I made a very dumb ass mistake but I'm not ready to tell Harmony. She'll take my kids and leave but that's not what I want. But those are the consequences so I have to man up to them.

Harmony

    I forgot being pregnant came with consequences.  My back is killing me and I'm only three months going on to four. Diamond decided that we should have a girls day out and that's what we're doing. We're currently at the nail salon waiting to get treated.

Finally we were seated I was doing my feet and Dee is doing her nails. I was drifting off to sleep when Dee woke me up. " You know I love you right ?" She asked out of no where. "Of course I know,  I love you too." I looked at her sideways. "You know I would never do anything to hurt you?" She said not looking at me. I sat up straight and looked at her "Diamond what did you do?". "Nothing I just wanted you to know, tell me how it feels to be married?" she asked. 

 I looked at her with suspicion before answering her question. "Well it feels great being with the person you love for the rest of your life, you know? It's like a Cinderella story maybe well to me it is but I love being married." i said. She looked kind of pained but she played it off with a fake smile and a chuckle to top it all off." Must be great" she said smiling. "Umm. Yeah,:  I responded, dismissing the conversation.

Something is wrong with her. I don't know what her problem is but I'm not stupid. Her and Zachary are hiding something from me and I'm gonna find out.