20

Zachary

Even though I'm not in the game anymore people still respect me and I get put on tea about anything going on it doesn't matter where I'm at.

Word on the street, Diamond is a crackhead and she's targeting Harmony. If that is true, I'm gonna kill  her with no hesitation. You don't mess with my family. If Harmony gets hurt I won't be able to live anymore to know that it was my fault for anything bad happening to her; God forbid. To keep that from happening Diamond gotta go. 

I decided that I'm gonna go see Harmony and the kids. I gotta go over there anyways to work that co-parenting crap out. Because once again I'm Honesty, and I have people watching my family I have her address.

Get out my car, I stood back and stared at the house. Eh, not bad but knowing Harmony this is temporary. I knocked on the door and heard little footsteps running to the door. My heart began to race, that's my little girl. What if she doesn't remember me?? My hands began to sweat and the door swung open. There she stood my little princess stood there staring at me. I didn't know what to say so I stared back. "Daddy" she said and her voice started cracking. My heart broke hearing that.

"Daddy!" she got louder and louder. "DAAAAADDDDYYYYY!!!" by now my shoulder was soaking wet with tears. "HAYDEN WHERE THE HELL IS ZAMARIAH!!!"I chuckled a bit. I heard Harmony scream, she ran towards the door with a bat. She sucked her teeth when she seen me but her face got serious when she seen Zamariah in my arms crying."Why is she crying? Zamariah baby why are you crying?' she said. Zamariah too busy crying didn't answer. I was pushed inside the house by Harmony and she closed the door behind her. "Follow me" she said. I did as I was told and was led into a pink room.

I'm guessing its Mariah's room. "Lay her down, talk to her. When you're done go to the kitchen." she walked out of the room without letting me respond. I laid Mari down and explained everything that was going on between me and her mom. I apologized and then we were good,  I put her down for a nap. I went to the kitchen like I was told to do. I seen Harmony sitting so I sat across from her.

I got straight to business. "Diamond is out to get you. I'm gonna stay here and keep my eye out over here cause she isn't coming for me. Her target is you and I can't let anything happen to you and my unborn." I said looking at her. She stared at me. "So let me get this straight. You want to stay in the same house as me and the kids? One of them still don't like you and not to forget I don't like you." she said. "Okay that's cool you don't have to like me. I'm doing this for my family. If something happens to you and the kids I won't live with it cause it'll be because of me." I said. This girl is so hard headed and she always has to argue. Sometimes I wish she'll just shut up and agree to something without having a comment.

She shrugged her shoulders and said whatever. She got up and started walking. She stopped and turned to me "I'm still divorcing you." she smiled and walked off.