Chapter 26

-Matts POV-

When Hannah hung up, I had a feeling that something wasn't right. Clearly she didn't stub her toe, she wouldn't have been crying that hard. I should never have let her end the face time.

I got in my car and drove to Luke's house, Well Calums house.

I knocked on the door then opened the door.

"Luke!" I yelled. He came rushing down the stairs with the guys following.

"Why are you in here?!" Luke yelled and was about to punch me.

"It's about your sister. Somethings not right." I frowned.

"Oh yeah. You probably just left her and-" Luke got cut off by the TV that Michael just turned on.

"17 year old girl, Hannah Hemmings has been reported missing. She rented a hotel room at River Creek Hotel (random). Many people at the hotel heard screaming coming from her room and saw she got dragged out. The last thing they saw was here being thrown into a black van. If anyone sees here please call the number below." The TV announcer said into the TV.

I looked at Luke who had tears in his eyes as well as I did. I should never have let her go to the hotel.

"There has been news on a 48 year old man who has recently escaped jail. Hes known to be Hannah and Luke Hemmings father. This young couple has said they recently saw him in the hotel that Chantel was in. Take a look." The TV announcer said again. Then it showed a video of a couple looking about in their early 20s.

"Me and Sally were going on a walk when we saw someone familiar. We knew him.as Luke Hemmings father. Before we saw him going in, we saw Luke's sister Hannah go in the hotel. We figured he was just visiting her or something. We decided to keep walking and then we saw four guys dragging her into a black van. We took my car and followed behind. The last thing we saw was them throwing her into a Psychotropic hospital. May that poor girl be safe." Luke shut off the TV and ran out of the house. I ran after him.

"Luke, get in." I motioned for him to hop in my car. He ran into the passenger seat and the rest of the guys sat in the back. I started to speed to the only Psychotropic Hospital in Australia. (Sorry for changing the scene a lot)

When we got there, we all ran into the hotel to see Luke's dad. Luke ran up to him and punched him. Luke's dad fell to the floor.

"WHERE *punch* IS *punch* SHE *punch*?!" Luke yelled and punched his dad many times. Luke soon got pulled of by two workers.

"Stop sir." They said to Luke.

"Haven't you seen the news?! He escaped jail and kidnapped his own daughter! He abused her for over the past 17 years she lived!" Luke yelled and punched his dad once again.

10 cops ran in and grabbed his dad. They dragged him into the S.W.A.T van. Two cops stayed and talked to us and Luke.

"Sir, are you related to this man?" They asked Luke.

"Obviously. He kidnapped and abused my sister. You guys should know this!" Luke snapped.

"Calm down. We will find your sister for you."

"SHE'S IN HERE! IN THIS BUILDING!" Luke yelled.

"Sir, we will find her for you. When we find her well come get you." The officer said reaching out for Luke.

"No! She's in here! She's in here!" I joined their conversation and yelled at the officers.

"We will need to take you to the station to ask you guys some questions." The other police officer sounded annoyed.

"NO! HIS SISTER IS IN THIS PLACE TRAPPED! SHE'S NOT EVEN CRAZY!" Ashton, Michael and Calum and I yelled.

We all got dragged out of this place by police officers. Luke and I were putting up a fuss but that didn't nothing except make the officers hold onto us tighter.

"I can't even save my own sister. I'm such a horrible brother." Luke whispered to himself and started to silently cry.

"Luke, dont say that. She's love you as much as you love her." I smiled as we got thrown into the police cars.