Chapter 10

•Fixed

-the next day-

I got home and realized my brother wasn't home. Matt left last night when I fell asleep.

I was sitting on my phone on twitter when my dad barged in my room.

He grabbed my phone and threw it on the ground.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! THAT WAS YOUR LAST CHANCE AND YOU BLEW IT! WELL GUESS WHAT?! YOU'RE GETTING A PUNISHMENT!" He yelled and jumped onto me.

"D-Dad! No stop!" I yelled.

He slapped me and then gripped my wrists so I couldn't do anything in return. I cried out in pain.

"You little bitch! You're suppose to be my beautiful daughter. Where'd that little beautiful girl go?! Now I'm stuck here with a little ugly shit!" He snapped.

"YOU KNOW WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DAD I HAD BEFORE MOM DIED?! WHERE'D THAT DAD GO?!" I screamed.

"Now, as for your punishment." He changed the subject and started kissing my neck.

He found my sweet spot and started sucking on it. I tried kicking him off me, but he was too strong.

"Come on, you know you want to, " He grinned.

I shook my head 'no' and he slapped me. I tried wiggling out of his grasp but it didn't work. He slowly moved his hand under my shirt and rubbed. Then he ripped my shirt off.

"D-Dad! P-please stop!" I begged while crying.

He ignored me and then moved down to my shorts. He slowly took off my shorts.(I'm guessing you know what's gonna happen next.. Again.)

----------

"That was amazing wasn't it?" My dad grinned.

"That was fucking torture!" I spat.

He punched me.

"Shut up! We all know you loved it!" My dad spat back.

My dad was about to slap me again but he heard Luke say he was home. He ran out of my room and then downstairs. I just sat on my bed crying. I need Matt.

I walked over to my phone and picked it up. I dialled Matt's number.

"M-Matt?" I cried.

"Hannah! Oh my god! Are you okay?! What's wrong?" He screamed into the phone.

"Matt, h-he r-" before I could finish, my dad came in and slapped my phone out of my hand.

-Matts Pov-

"Matt, h-he r-" Before she could finish her sentence, I heard her phone get thrown out of her hands.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH! WHO WERE YOU TALKING TO?!" I could hear her dad slapping her.

I heard her cry in pain.

I dropped my phone and ran to her house ignoring my parents calling after me.

I ran right into Hannah's house and saw Luke sitting on the couch. He looked at me.

"Woah, what's up bro?" Luke asked.

"Luke! Y-your sister," He got up and we ran to her room.

Her Dad was beating her up.

"DAD! GET OFF HER!" Luke yelled running towards him.

He started punching his Dad as I ran to Hannah.

"Hannah, your going be okay! We've got you! Your safe!" I carried her downstairs.

I called the cops and soon  heard sirens outside. Cops barged in and ran upstairs.

They took their dad and disappeared while Hannah was told she had to go to the hospital.

"Do you know what happened?" The lady asked.

"He, he beat me up.. Then he r-raped me and b-beat me up a-again," She cried.

I looked over to Luke. He had an angry face.

"Ma'am, we really need to take you to the hospital," The lady said.

Hannah nodded and got put in the ambulance. Luke and I drove as fast as we could to the hospital.

"Hannah Hemmings?" We asked the desk lady 'Rosy Moss'.

"Room 289," She smiled. Luke and I ran to her room.

"So, we got your test back. It was a negative, again." We over heard a nurse say.

I looked up at Hannah.

"That's great!" She cheered.

After she said that, her eyes rolled back and her eyes shut.