Chapter 33

-3 days later-

I was currently sitting in my room staring out the window. I have been doing this for the passed three days. I thought my brother would have magically awoken like people do in movies but that never happened. I was devastated and I still am. I have no one now.

"Hannah?" A quiet voice asked. I didn't bother looking. I stared out the window and kept my gaze on the park which was across the street from Nash's house which we are currently staying at. Nash told me I could live with him and Cam and that they would take care of me. I accepted but I still want my brother. I don't have a mom, a dad or a brother. You see, I have no one.

"Please eat something." Another voice begged. It was Nash. I ignored them and stared out the window. Nash came over and put food beside me. He sighed and gently sat beside me as well as cameron. They both pulled me into a group hug. I hugged them back tightly and cried.

"Hope, we miss him as much as you do." Cameron said and let one of his tears fall. I knew both boys were trying to stay strong for me.

"I know. I-I just want someone, you know? I have no one!" I cried into Nash's chest.

"You have us and we have you." Nash wiped away one of my tears.

"Luke was like my dad. He always cared for me and he loved me like a dad should." I admitted.

"Shh, I know. It's going to be okay. Just get some rest and we'll be downstairs." Nash brushed my hair behind my ear and kissed my forehead. Cam did the same and they both walked out gently shutting the door. I sighed and lied down. I closed my eyes and soon ended up in a sleep.

-Hannahs Dream-

I woke up in a cloudy room, well I guess. There were clouds everywhere and beautiful birds chirping in the sky. I looked down and realized I was on a cloud. The clouds were basically the floor. As I was walking, I noticed tho figures standing in the distance.

"Hello?" I asked. I walked closer as well as the people did. As I got closer, I realized who it was. It was mom and Luke.

"Mom! Luke!" I yelled and hugged them tightly. "I missed you guys so much!"

"Honey, we missed you so much! I'm so sorry!" Mom exclaimed and cried. I cried, too and hugged them tightly.

"Mom! Luke! I need you guys so much!" I cried. I noticed they were started to fade.

"We need you, too. Stay strong, baby girl." Luke whispered as they kept fading.

"No!" I yelled. "Don't leave me again!"

"I'm sorry." Mom whispered and they faded. I cried and fell to the floor.

"Mom! Luke!" I yelled.

-end Of dream-

"Mom! Luke!" I yelled and shot up. I noticed it was just a dream. I sighed and sniffled. I wiped away all the tears that had apparently fallen.

"I've had enough of this!" I grumbled and got out of the bed. I walked into the washroom which was attached to my room. I looked through the drawers until I found what I wanted, a bottle of pills. I opened the lid carefully and poured all of them into my mouth. There was about 20 pills. I smiled and plopped all the pills into my mouth. I somehow managed to swallow all of them. My vision started to get blurry and I fell to the floor causing a lot of noise sense there was a couple things on the counter. I caused all of the objects on the counter to fall on the ground. I got dizzy and closed my eyes. I opened them and noticed I could hardly see.

"Hannah!" A person yelled.

Everything went black.