Chapter 12

•Fixed•

I woke up the sound of guys fighting. I think they were fighting over who got the shower first.

I opened my eyes and saw Luke, Ashton, Michael and Calum.

I started to freak out.

"WHERE'S MATT?!" I screamed.

"Calm down, Mini. He's right over there," Luke pointed to the walk-in-closet.

Relief washed over me.

"I'm showering first!" Ashton yelled.

"No! I am!" Calum yelled too.

I grabbed my clothes and walked into the washroom.

"Thanks for the washroom, guys," I smiled and locked the door.

"Are you kidding me?! You have got to be kidding me!" I heard them groan.

I turned on the shower and did my normal routine, which was shower, dry up, change and do my makeup.

After I did my routine, I heard the door creak open. I thought I locked it. I looked over and saw my Dad. 

"Thought you could escape?" He grinned and grabbed my fore arm.

He pulled me out of the shower.

"Let me go!" I screamed and got out of his grasp.

I walked towards the door but got pulled back.

"Now, lets finish what we started, shall we?" He asked evilly.

"No, we shall not," I slapped him.

He punched me causing me to fall. He stormed out of the room and slammed the door.

I quickly grabbed my best and only friend, my razor. I put it up to my wrist.

One cut for being raped once,

Another cut for being raped twice,

Two cuts for being beat up,

Three cuts for seeing mom,

Four cuts for leaving mom,

Five cuts for-

"Hannah!" A person screamed as I was about to make my 16th cut. I looked up and saw Calum.

"Calum! Don't tell Luke! Please!" I cried.

It was too late, Luke came in the room. He was laughing with all the guys. The laughter died down once they saw me. I hid my arm and razor behind my back.

"Why's there blood on the ground?" Luke asked suspiciously while pointing to the blood.

"I uh.. I slipped and landed on my leg. And I had a cut on my leg from a tree branch and I guess it split open," I made a disgusted face as I made that sound disgusting.

"What's behind your back?" Matt asked coming out of no where.

"Uh.. Umm.. Nothing."

"Hannah," Luke said.

He walked over to me. He grabbed my wrists and I winced in pain.

"What's this?!" He yelled harshly.

"Nothing," I answered quickly.

"Bullshit! Why did you do this?!" He yelled once again. "And what's on your face?" He asked in a calmer tone.

"D-Dad found u-us. H-he was going r-rape me b-but I slapped him, then he  punched m-me," I sobbed.

The guys pulled me into a bear hug.

"I'm so sorry," Luke and Matt whispered in unison.

I chuckled at their similarities.

"There's my Mini,* Luke messed up my hair.

"Nu uh, she's mine," Matt protested.

"Oh really now? You never asked me to be your girlfriend," I challenged.

"Hannah Hemmings, would you like to be my girlfriend?" Matt asked.

I put my thumb on my chin to make it look like I was thinking.

"No, I wouldn't like to. I would be delighted to be your girlfriend," I chuckled and he spun me around then hugged me.

That earned us a couple of 'aww's' 'oohs' and 'get it Matt'. Luke smacked Calum for saying that.

"Little sister!" Luke slapped him again.

"Whatever, she's still hot." Calum smiled.

I blushed but Matt pulled me to the side and kissed my check. Luke smacked Calum for the third time.

"I'm happy," I looked at the ground. The guys all gasped.

"That's great, Hannah! We're all so proud of you!" Luke pulled me into a hug, as well as the other guys.

"Yea, I'm sorry for being so depressed. I promise, I'll be happy now," I giggled.