Chapter 23

Merry Christmas! What did you guys get? So anyways, today I got a phone so hopefully I'll be able to update later. Here's my Christmas present for you guys;

"Hannah, can I please come in? I won't let them take you to the hospital." Luke practically begged. He kept banging on the door.

"Alright. I'm sorry sir for your time. I won't take her. Sorry for all of this." I heard the nurse say then I heard feet walk away.

"Is she gone?" I asked and slowly stood up.

"Yea. Don't worry. She's gone. Can you come out now?" Luke answered. I nodded then realized he can't see me. I walked to the door and slowly opened it. All the guys hugged me.

"Are you okay?" Luke whispered in my ear.

"Y-yea. But I'm not the ones with the cuts." I pulled away from the hug and looked at all the other guys. "The question is, are you guys okay? "

"Yea were fine. Just a little scratches, that's all." Owen answered for the guys. I nodded and looked around.

"We need to move." I said.

"Beat you to it." Calum walked over to us.

"Where were you? And how did you b-" He cut me off.

"I was on the phone in the kitchen. I talked to a relator and they said you guys could pack today. You'll just have to stay at a hotel until you find a house." Calum answered.

"Alright then. What hot-" Calum cut me off again.

"You guys are staying at my house until you find a house." Luke grabbed my wrist and dragged me upstairs.

"Pack. We're leaving right now! " He ordered. Dang, what's his problem?

I nodded and he walked out of my room. I grabbed my suit cases and started to pack.

-After Packing -

"You ready yet?!" Luke yelled from downstairs. I grabbed my three suit cases, it was hard but I survived, and carried them downstairs. Calum didn't have any suit cases so he took two of mine while Owen took the other.

"Wow, I get servants for the day. Sweet." I grinned. The guys laughed.

"SHOTGUN!" I yelled and ran into the passenger seat.

"No! I was gonna take it!" Michael whined.

"Stop whining. Christmas is coming soon." (For my story it's gonna be in a month even tho its today)

"Yea, in a MONTH!" Michael yelled and grabbed my upper arm. He yanked me out of the car and hopped on shotgun.

"MICHAEL! I SWEAR I WILL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF IF YOU DON'T GET OUT!" I yelled as he slammed the car door and locked it.

"I hate you. " I mumbled and got in the backseat.

"Someone's angry today." Calum pointed out as I slammed the door.

"Michael took my spot." I crossed my arms and pouted.

"Oh come on. I'll let you get a room to tour self. " Calum smiled.

"Promise?" I asked.

"If you put a smile on then I promise." I smiled.

"Promise. " He said. We shook pinkies.

"We're here!" Luke, who was driving, yelled. All the guys charged out of the car and into the house.

"Wow, thanks guys." I whispered and stepped out of the car.

"Look who it is. How was sucking Quinns face?" Someone said behind me. I slowly turned and around and saw Matt.

"M-matt?" I stuttered. "What do you want? "

"To see you broken." He grins.

"Look, Matt. I didn't even kiss Quinn. Besides, he's in jail now for attacking me and the guys." I pointed to the black eye Quinn gave me when he slapped me. Matt face went into a sad face. I knew what was going happen. Before he could say anything, I put a hand in front of his face to stop.

"Save it, Matt. I need to start unpacking." I said and grabbed my bags.

"I'll help you." Matt suggests and grabs two of my bags.

"Fine. But that doesn't mean we're cool." I snapped and walked into Calum house.

When we walked in, all the guys had confused and angry faces. I ignored it and walked to the biggest room I saw. Lucky for me, nothing was in there except for a bed, carpet and curtains. It had a walk in closet and a personal washroom.

"Ooh. I chose good." I whispered to myself and put my bags on the ground.

"Are you okay?" I asked Matt who was just staring at me. "Matt."

"Your just so beautiful." He smiled and walked up to me. Soon, our lips were touching. I didn't pull back. In fact, I kissed back. When ever I kiss Matt, I always get sparks.

"I'm sorry." He frowns.

"For what?" I smiled and bit my lip.

"For thinking you kissed Quinn. I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you. I'm sorry I love you."