My Favorite Heroes Of Olympus Books Ranked: Part 1

Number 5 : The Lost Hero

K look, I don't have anything against this book, but I feel like it revolved more around the new characters' backstories more than the actual plot. I mean I was really excited for the plot and it was written very well and all but, it could have been better. 

I also feel like Leo wasn't really highlighted and that is sad for me because his character actually had some depth that I hadn't seen in many other characters at all. And in this book, he was more of a comic relief. This book was very well written though.

Number 4 : Blood Of Olympus

Okay, don't get me wrong, I was so excited to read this book and the plot was very good, but I feel like the final battle should have ended in a more, oh I dunno, interesting way. But I was really happy that Uncle Rick managed to put in the backstory for Reyna because it was really deep and it gave me a whole new perspective of her character.

One thing that I wasn't happy about was that like 90% of the book had Jason's and Piper's P.O.V. I was really counting on some more of Frank and Hazel. Otherwise it was really good.

Hey Guys! This is part one of my favorite books ranked. I'll prob update again tomorrow.

~ Shourya