(3) tell me what im waiting for

"It was an accident stop being dramatic." Zayn rolled his eyes fondly.

Harry had complained about the pain in his wrist the whole ride home from the hospital.

Zayn didn't know what exactly had happened since he didn't go inside the doctor's office but he knew it wasn't much because he hadn't applied enough force to cause a fracture.

"Oh I'm being dramatic, sure, break my wrist and call me dramatic, are you sure you're my body guard?" he asked.

Zayn unlocked the door and let Harry in first, he was glad Harry's dad wasn't home for a few days so he wouldn't have to endure another slap and a few hunger filled nights.

"I said I'm sorry." Zayn replied, "Get some rest."

"I need to take a shower." Harry looked at him slyly as he leaned on the window, the dimming sun casting a pink shadow on his cheeks.

Zayn looked up, his heart slowly picking pace, "So go shower."

"How am I supposed to shower with one hand?" He pouted, looking down at his sad little cast.

Zayn just shrugged and looked back at the black screen of the TV.

"Zayn..." Harry whined, "You know I don't like feeling icky."

"Harry I'm not going to help you shower," he frowned, "I'm your body guard not your mother."

"But Zayn..." he dragged out the name, "How could you be so cold hearted? Look at me, I'm so helpless. I'm just a little boy."

Zayn glared at the brat, "Sounds like a you problem." He leaned back on the couch, pretending to be unbothered, like his heart wasn't racing.

Harry stomped his feet on the carpet like a child, cursing under his breath.

"First he breaks my arm and doesn't even help me, body guard my ass he is more threat to my life than myself." He grumbled walking away into the dark hall and up the stairs.

Zayn sighed to himself feeling forlorn.

Uneasiness crept up his spine, should he have gone up with him? To help?

He did break his wrist.

He fidgeted with his phone for a few seconds before getting off the couch and climbing his way up the stairs, his heart in his throat.

He'll just help him shampoo his hair and then he'd get out.

The door to Harry's room creaked open. He could hear Harry move around in his bathroom.

"Harry?" Zayn voiced out.

He felt a nervous jitter, it wasn't a big deal, he was just helping his friend out, it was normal, Harry was his friend and he was in pain.

"Zayn?"

"Um, I'll just help you shampoo your hair." Zayn mumbled outside the closed door.

Without a word, the door opened and Zayn's gaze dropped down and he quickly looked back up again to Harry's face.

He looked sly as he signalled him in.

Slowly he took a step inside.

His brain screamed at him to get out, Harry was stark naked!

He turned on the shower without a warning and the water started pouring out making Zayn jump back so he wont get wet.

"You're annoying." Zayn commented.

Harry giggled and sat down in the bath tub, looking up at Zayn with a grin, "So? Get on with it!"

Gulping, Zayn got into the tub and pulled the shower head over Harry's head to get his hair nice and wet.

Zayn then squeezed out a generous amount of his apple scented shampoo and lathered it all over his head, his curls and the foam was extremely soft against Zayn's hands.

Harry purred loudly and Zayn stopped, cursing at the stirring in his pants.

"What's wrong?" Harry's voice was rough.

"Nothing." Zayn whispered and continued to move his hands.

"It feels good." Harry mumbled and Zayn didn't reply, closing his eyes briefly.

Zayn was quick enough to snap out of it, he quickly hosed down Harry's hair clearing all the soap.

"You should shower with me." Harry blinked up with his wet lashes.

"Uh, no I'll shower later."

"Why later? We could save water this way, you're already wet, just join me." Harry got up and tried to pull Zayn in.

Zayn backed away frantically, forcing himself not to look down, "No Harry, I don't want to shower right now-"

"You're being irrational, it makes no sense it's not like we haven't showered before."

Zayn got out of the tub and made his way over to the door, "Clean up, I'll heat up dinner."

He didn't wait for Harry's response and practically ran outside.

His back slammed against the wall as he breathed out loudly, telling his heart to calm down. If things went on like this it wasn't going to be easy for Zayn to live in this house.

.

.

.

After they were done with dinner Zayn and Harry cuddled up on the couch watching re-runs of Full House.

Zayn loved the atmosphere they had created, the lights were dim, no one was home and Harry was cuddled up against his chest with a thick blanket wrapped around them.

He could stay like this forever.

Except he couldn't because Harry's phone buzzed.

He reached out for it and rolled his eyes.

"I'll be right back." He whispered to Zayn and got out of their small cocoon.

"Where..." Harry was already out of the house before Zayn could finish his sentence.

Out of the window, Zayn watched as Harry walked towards their mailbox where a brunette girl was stood, glaring at him.

His fist clenched as the girl started shouting at him but the voice was muffled because of the thick glass.

Harry pulled her to him by the waist and whispered something in her ear, causing Zayn's heart to squeeze inside his chest painfully.

She seemed to calm down pretty quickly as Harry made his way kissing down her cheek to her throat.

Zayn gulped, his eyes glaring holes through the window, his nails digging in his palm, suddenly the blanket was too hot for his taste. It lingered of Harry's shower gel.

He watched as Harry squeezed her ass lightly and their lips met.

Zayn looked away.

If it went on like this, he really didn't know how he would survive.