We were at the tattoo parlor,
Dean said" Smell it, Sammy?"
Sam said" Burning flesh?"
" Revenge. So close." Kevin was in total pain," Hey, how'd you do that reverse-exorcism thing?"
" Just said the verse backwards."
" Key, how'd you kill a demon with no weapon?"
I said" Boiled his insides with holy water."
" How'd you do that?"
" With... my powers." I kept my face straight,
" Fantastic."

So the tablet's missing, which is fan-freakin'-tastic, now Sam and Dean are at the county jail talking to the guy who broke into the lockers at the bus station... where Kevin hid the tablet, I can't believe he even hid the tablet where it could possibly get stolen just from humans!
I'm in a gas station bathroom, I pulled my shirt down, letting the veins appear. The white veins crowding my chest, over my heart, my eyes flashed, I hissed then went back to normal. I can't tell Sam and Dean, they'd never trust me again... and they'd never forgive me. And that's something I can't live with. They're barely putting up with me taking drugs, and it's only been a few days since Dean got back... so that says something.

We got out at the pawnshop, where the thief sold the stuff, there was a really nice car outside. We walked inside,
Sam said" Hello, sir. Agents Neil and Sixx, FBI. Uh, we're looking for a tablet."
Dean said" About, uh, yea big, got some hieroglyphic crap on it."
" Sold to you by a thief named Clem. Ring a bell?"
The guy, Lyle, said" Nope."
Dean said" Hey, Lyle, I've had a really, really bad day today, so I'm not in the mood to dillydally. If you want to do this the rough way, I am happy to oblige."
" Sure. We can do it that way, if you want to get famous." I saw the security cameras, I silently groaned,
Mrs. Tran said" That your car outside?"
" What's it to you, mail-order?"
Dean said" Hey, pal!"
Mrs. Tran said" I got it. I notice you're driving with expired tags maybe because you just acquired it in a trade, and I'm guessing that means you haven't registered it yet, which means you haven't paid the tax. Is that correct?"
Lyle said" None of your business."
" Kevin, average blue book on a 2010 Ferrari F430 Spider?"
Kevin said" $217,000."
" And the 5% Wyoming tax?"
Sam said" $10,850."
" $10,000 dollars. Something tells me you're the type who might balk at a tax bill that big."
Lyle said" W-What is this, an FBI audit?"
" No. But my brother, who happens to work for the Wyoming tax assessor's office could arrange that if he thought something untoward was happening here. So what's it going to be- the tablet or that piece of eurotrash crap you call a car?"

We got a pawn slip and we're at the location,
Sam said" Are you sure this is the right place?"
Dean said" It's what the pawn slip says."
A man said" Kevin?" I moved more in front of Kevin,
" Who wants to know?"
" Oh, relax, Dean. I'm not going to steal your prophet. Ah. And you must be Kevin's mother." He walked closer to us," Um... Beau. And it is my absolute pleasure." He kissed her hand, gross," And, um, Kevin. Imagine my luck. Here I was, working so hard looking for you that I never stopped to think you might be looking for me. I have something for you."
" What is it?" He pulled out an envelope,
" An invitation, dear man, to a very exclusive auction."
" Let me guess- where you'll be selling the tablet?"
" Well, when we acquire an item as hot as the word of god, it's smart to unload it as fast as possible. And we are in such desperate need of a headliner for tonight's gala."
" Well, I hope you have four extra tickets to your little ebay party, 'cause the prophet's with us."
" Oh, if you're worried about the safety of the prophet, rest assured that we have a strict no casting, no cursing, no supernally flicking the two of you against the wall just for the fun of it policy."
Sam said" Is that right? How'd you manage that?"
" Well, I am the right hand of a god, after all- Plutus, specifically."
Dean said" Is that even a planet anymore?"
" It's the god of greed. And my liege has warded these premises against hell, heaven, and beyond- quite necessary with some of the players we see. And incidentally, quite possibly the safest place your precious prophet could be. Mm. Well, since time is of the essence, perhaps I'll just go ahead and add a plus-four to the prophet's invitation. Copacetic?" He threw the invitation up, then disappeared,
" Well, thank you, Mr. Peanut! All right. What do we have to bid?" Sam and I scoffed," What? We can't just show up there empty-handed."
Sam said" Dean, all we have to our names is a few hacked gold cards."
" All right. Well, then, we're gonna have to get creative."
" Huh." Sam looked at the car." Well."
" No. Mnh-mnh. Say it and I will kill you, your children, and your grandchildren."
" Okay, okay. Uh... wait a second. They- these auctions- they display the items to the bidders beforehand, right?"
" Yeah, so?"
" So all we got to do is get Kevin close enough to memorize the spell."
" What do you think, brainiac? Think you can swing it?"
Mrs. Tran said" Of course he can swing it... if the bumper stickers on my previa mean anything."
" They didn't mean it, baby." I laughed, Dean tried to hit me, I dodged him and water-ported into the car.
——
We walked into the place, walking through a metal detector, then Dean walked through and it went off. Of, course.
The right hand said" Now, now, Dean. The system only works when everyone participates."
We walked through the place, I was on edge, why can't we just kill everyone and steal the damn tablet?! We got to the tablet and it was covered,
Dean said" Great."
Kevin said" I guess we're not as original as we thought."
Sam said" It's okay. It's okay. We just got to come up with a plan B."
Then Crowley said" And what, pray tell, could possibly have been plan A? Bring the prophet to the most dangerous place on earth, memorize the tablet, and then va-moose? Hello, boys."
Dean said" Crowley."
" Kevin. What a pleasure to see you. Sorry about your little playdate. Her name? Ah. Well, if you're gonna make an omelet, sometimes you have to break some spines. And who is this lovely young thing? Must be your sister." Mrs. Tran slapped Crowley,
She said" Stay away from my son."
" Charming. Defiling her corpse has just made number one on my to-do list." Dean and I advanced, Sam stopped us," Don't mind a little tap, but anything more, and our mookie pals here just may throw you out, and that would be a shame."
Sam said" He's right, Dean. Keir, it's not worth it."
" Listen to Moose, Squirrel and Siren. Ah. Here comes our host."
Dean said" That's Plutus? What is he, god of the candy aisle?"
Right hand said" Gentlemen, the auction is starting."
Crowley said" Good luck with the bidding." We followed the right hand in,
Sam said" Nice right hook."
I said" Nice punching Crowley's face." We walked and sat down, after Dean talked to someone, from what I could sense, an angel, he joined us.
Right-hand said" Ladies, gentlemen, and... other, welcome to this once in a lifetime event. The first name in magical and alchemical esoterica. Our prices may be high, but our quality is unmatched, and we stand by our products."
Crowley said" Don't know why you're so keen on that hunk of dirt. So it tells you how to blast back a few demons? I'll just make more. Can't get rid of all of my black-eyed boys, samantha."
Sam said" Yeah, we'll see. All right. So, how much we got for plan B?"
Dean said" Uh, well, we got our hacked credit cards, about $2,000, and a, uh, costco membership."
Beau said" Our first item, the amulet of hesperus. Let's start the bidding with, um, three tons of dwarven gold?" I looked at Sam," Ah, this lady. I have three. Do I have, uh, four? Ah four, gentlemen here. Four. Going for five. Five? Five to this lady."
Sam said" Plan C?"
Dean said" Big time. I'm gonna use the restroom." He's so gonna try and steal it! He walked away.