Chapter 4

A/N: You guys are amazing. The amount of reads had instantly doubled since the last time I checked on this story. Thanks a lot for not only the reads, but for the comment I got yesterday. It inspired me to finish the rest of this chapter. By the way, the people in the pictures are Naomi, Blake, Oliver and Caiden. ^-^
------------------------------
So," Kimmy looked at me with curiosity in her eyes. "How long have you been here in Manhatten, Naomi?"

The short asian girl twirled a stray strand of her dark red hair and bounced giddily on her heels. She was another one of Oliver's friends, but he told me in private that she scares him. To be honest, I could understand exactly why he was feeling that way. However, she was amusing enough to be around.

"I've only been here for a little while," I smiled at the bouncing girl as I grabbed a plate of pizza. "It's pretty ni-"

"SARAH!" Her shriek rang throughout the entire cafeteria, silencing it almost immediately.

The little redhead dropped her tray and ran towards the familiar blue haired girl before capturing her in a death grip type hug. Both girls toppled to the carpet as the conversation started back up in the room. Behind Sarah, Oliver's wide-eyed stare made the level of adorableness go up ten fold. Caidence shrugged Oliver up higher on his back and walked towards the lunch line, giving me a small nod in acknowledgement. Returning the nod, I looked outside to see that there was hardly anyone outside sitting at the picnic areas.

I turned my gaze back towards the couple still on the floor, cuddled against each other, much to Sarah's displeasure, and being stared at. Kimmy, not caring that people were staring, pressed her lips against Sarah's neck before getting up and dragging her by her hand, out of the cafeteria.

"Do you mind bitch?" A familiar pitched voice sounded from behind me. "Move out of the way!"

I didn't feel like hearing Bitch Barbie's voice anymore today so I quietly moved out of the way, glaring at her entourages. All of them were clad together in the same outfit of a tube top, mini-skirt, and some sort of heels and hand bag with their hair straightened and their faces caked with makeup. Little miss Blond and Blue being the other two's master.

It seriously annoyed the shit out of me.

I pushed open the glass door that lead out to the picnic area. A glass dome covered the area, protecting it from the snow, and had a few heaters surrounding the entire perimeter of the area. Fake flora increased the fact that the school didn't care enough to buy real flowers for each table, yet they could afford a 30 foot area dedicated to eating outside during the winter time.

Yeah, this school definitely had its priorities straight.

"N-Naomi," Oliver's short frame came bounding towards me before stopping suddenly. "Be careful out there."

Feeling as if I was in a movie, I snickered to myself and nodded at Oliver. "Yes, sir. I'll be just fine."

Oliver's blush came back as he bounded back towards his boyfriend's side. I let the glass door close securely behind me as I walked into the warm enclosure.

Not too many people were sitting out inside the dome, but the ones that were are preoccupied with their other friends, a book, their significant other or themselves. Some people liked to be alone and didn't mind it when people came towards them with a question. Could I complain?

Not really.

I may have let the door slam a little too hard behind me, because before I knew it, the people in the dome shaped haven had given me mysterious glances before turning back towards whatever they were doing. Most of the tables looked as if they were desks, seeing as there was only one person sitting at each and their things took up majority of the table space. Glancing at the rest of the tables, I quickly found one that was away from everyone else and walked towards it. I didn't know that someone else was sitting there alongside me until I heard a deep voice catch my attention.