Chapter 6: Day Off pt.1

A/N: ...I-I'm gone for a few months and this story had reached over a thousand views? Thank you guys so much for reading! I really appreciate it.

—————————-

Author's POV

Christmas Break...

Naomi was finally happy that she didn't have to go to any class that morning. Meaning, that she could sleep in for as long as Blake would be asleep. However, Naomi knew Blake better than that. The last time he got up earlier than Naomi, Blake had almost been electrocuted when he almost fell into a bathtub full of water with Naomi's plugged in flat-iron.

"Hey princess," a hushed voice sent a shudder down her spine. "Wake up."

Naomi tugged the cover over her head, annoyed that Blake had gotten up earlier than she had again. She shut her eyes tightly, hoping that he would eventually get bored with her and walk off to his little girlfriend from last night. Naomi groaned in irritation as she felt her bed sink in on one side and a soft groan erupt from the bed. The purple quilt had been yanked from over her head and tossed the quilt into the floor.

"Are you fucking insane?!" Naomi's shrill voice rang through the quieted dorm room.

His smirk once more caused a deep enough blush to show through her dark complexion. "I'd love to think that I was, though I need a doctor to officially pronounce me."

'Can he also pronounce you a serious dumbass?' She thought to herself as she drug her body off of the bed and towards the bathroom.

As she stepped out of the shower, a harsh knock came from the other side of the door, startling Naomi.

"Hey princess," his voice came a few seconds after the harsh knocking. "We're staying in for the day so come put this on when you come out."

Naomi scowled, but in the end came out of the bathroom in a white towel as Blake had emerged from her closet with a sweatshirt and a pair of sweatpants in his hand. He quickly tossed them towards her.

"I'm gonna go get some food," he pulled his jacket on and zipped it up and placed a beanie on his head. "Don't worry, I'll bring you something back."

Naomi rolled her eyes and glared at him as he grabbed his car keys and left out of the room without another word, leaving her to get dressed in an empty room.

"Thank God," She muttered to herself, placing the white towel on her bed, as she got dressed and pulled her hair into a neon green ponytail holder.

As Naomi placed the towel in the dirty clothes hamper, the sun shined through the window, creating a soft white glow from the closet. Silently, she walked towards the closet and pushed the door open with her foot, not really expecting what it was going to be.

A white glow came from underneath a black blanket and shined brighter as she slid the door all the way open. Naomi knelt on the floor, pushing the blanket aside. Under it was a black box along with what looked like a few CD cases. The cases were too big to be for CDs and they peeked out of a GameStop bag. Next to the black box was some sort of fluffy stuffed animal that she couldn't tell what it was.