Ch.28: Gourmet Goddess on Her Last Legs?!

Start from the beginning

If the GT Robot had eyebrows, he'd raise it at the Eclair Rex-rabbit's cryptic reply.

Suddenly, the GT Robot's legs are pinned together.

"What?!" He looks down to see vines sprouting from out of nowhere and wrapping around his legs tightly.

🍈Don't think just because we're cute means we're naive and dumb!🍈 Melorina glares darkly at the automaton, hoping that it reaches its user. 🍈Our real target was you!🍈

🍫We're not just the Gourmet Goddess' cooking assistants...🍫 Chocola starts, invoking ice spikes to emerge from the GT Robot's wrist, being painful enough to feel past its limiters, causing him to grunt in pain and force to release his hold on the clearly more than meets the eye Sweetspets.

🍈🥖🍫We're also her hunting partners!!🍫🥖🍈 The Sweetspets exclaim proudly.

🥖And right now, she's got a new addition who doesn't take kindly to GT Robots.🥖 Eclan smirks, sticking the GT Robot's arms together with her eclair creme.

🍈🥖🍫Oh, H.C.~!🍫🥖🍈 They all chime, each of them bearing smirks or grins at what's coming.

A tall darkness shadows over the struggling GT Robot. But just before he can force his head back to see what, he's met by a scaly tail and the sounds of deep snarling as he's sent flying into the fleshy walls.

The Sweetspets and their Culinarian Dragon protege follow after where the black automaton went flying, intent on keeping him occupied until Toriko and/or (First Name) could regain their strength and finish him off.

A weakly struggling (First Name) painfully pulls her aching body up off the ground, using the walls to hold herself up. The constant use of her Aura and the long duration in which she hasn't eaten is draining her strength.

But even so, her will is something to be admired, as it's the thing that's forcing its way through the physical pain she's enduring. 'I have to save them...I will save them! Even if I have to resort to that.'

As the fighting continues between her Sweetspets, Culinarian Dragon and the GT Robot, (First Name) forces her way towards the heavily injured Rin.

Having nearly reached her side, (First Name) crumbles, no longer having the strength to support herself to stand but still enough to crawl the remainder of the way. She unravels long tresses of her hair, gently laying them on and around Rin's broken form in a sort of intricate circle. She then closes her eyes in deep concentration and takes in a long breath.

The GT Robot throws H.C. off him and pins the three Sweetspets to the wall with just one hand, his other raised into a fist ready to smash them into pulp, until he's interrupted by a soft, soothing voice.

Flower, gleam and glow

Let your power shine

Whipping his head around, he's awe-struck at the sight of the amount of Aura (First Name)'s is emitting as she sings.

Make the clock reverse

Bring back what once was mine

As she sings the roots of her (Hair Color) hair turns a glowing shade of green until it reaches the ends and begins emitting small orbs of green energy, like fireflies on a clear summer night.

Heal what has been hurt

Change the Fates' design

Save what has been lost