🍽Ch.26: Rumbly in the Mammoth's Tumbly🍽

Someone once said:

There is a cut of meat that shines like a precious gem, it combines the flavors of every cut of meat: the most tenderness of a filet, the high-grade marbling of sirloin, affirm texture of shoulder, and the unique flavors of gizzards that get you hooked...The Jewel Meat!

Ancient people use this treasured, shining meat instead of a wedding ring. And in the present a great number of people have set off on quests for this mystical meat!

The world is in the Gourmet Age! An age in which people quest for yet unknown culinary delights!

(First Name), Toriko and the others have made their way inside of the Regal Mammoth's body, where they encounter the GT Robot controlled by Cedre, who is also under order to obtain (First Name) for reasons still unknown, in the stomach.

Sunny took up the challenge, and the others hurried on forward.

A fierce battle unfolded between Coco and the giant GT Robot...while elsewhere, Starjun's GT Robot appeared in front of the waiting Terry.

Coco had his back against the wall with a bigger opponent, but he succeeded in shooting aqua regia, a chemical powerful enough to dissolve gold, into the GT Robot's core and won.

But then, Starjun's GT Robot appeared before the collapsed Coco!

🥢🍴

Rin can't help but pout at the romantic scene shared between her own romantic interest and her best friend/sister-figure. 'That was way too close. Nee-chan is already so close to Toriko, and she's not even trying.' As much as she wanted too, Rin couldn't just walk up to her and tell her to back off Toriko. As nice as the goggle-wearing Gourmet Hunter could be, she's intimidating sometimes and could easily break the smaller ravenette like a twig.

Tina, on the other hand, is relishing the two's possible romantic relationship. The beefy, gluttonous, Toriko falling for the graceful, yet wild (First Name)!

Komatsu...Well, Komatsu's not sure how to feel about the possible romance brewing between his older sister-figure and his slowly budding friendship with Toriko. Wanting to take his mind off of the awkward situation, he thinks about how he can solve Toriko and (First Name)'s hunger problems. "If Toriko-san and nee-san don't eat something, we're going to be in trouble...Oh, right! The Cream Mushrooms!"

He recalls the Gourmet Case he brought with him. But when he looks to his side he finds nothing but air. "Huh? Where's the Gourmet Case? It must have fallen off when we fell into the stomach..."

When the group decides to move one again, Komatsu glaces worriedly at the obviously exhausted Gourmet Hunters. Out of the corner of his eye, he catches sight of what looks to be some sort of fruit tree. "Those are..."

Tina joins the short chef's side with her camcorder. "This is orangesalt!" She exclaims. "It's a tree that grows rocksalt like oranges."

"