~Ch.21: The Devils' Playground is No Place to Play~

Someone once said:

There are crabs whose shells are sweet, fluffy, soft dorayaki. . .Bean-jan Pancrabs! And sweet varieties who live, sleeping soundly in chocolate coronets. . .Chocolate Sleeper Crabs!

On a peninsula made from fried rice, the Fried Ricesula, there is a beach from which spreads a sea of succulent Schezuan shrimp

On a peninsula made from fried rice, the Fried Ricesula, there is a beach from which spreads a sea of succulent Schezuan shrimp. . .The Chili Chili Shrimbeach!

The world is in the Gourmet Age

The world is in the Gourmet Age. An age in which people quest for yet unknown culinary delights!

Toriko's group was blown apart by a Rock Drum on the Black Carpet.

(First Name), Komatsu, Sunny, Melorina & H.C., who were blown into the Mushroom Forest, headed towards the habitat of the Regal Mammoth, the Regal Highlands, by passing through the Ancient Marsh, where they witnessed the terrible deeds of the Gourmet Corp.

Toriko and Rin intimidated the beasts of the White Forest, as well as viewing the hidden ability of the Sweetspet Chocola, tamed an Obasaurus, and have arrived at the greatest test of all, the Devils' Playground, on their way to the Regal Highlands.

Terry is chasing after Toriko, with Tina, Kuruppo and Éclan on his back, in order to bring him news that a GT Robot controlled by Starjun has broken in.

3 GT Robots are already at the Regal Highlands.

The scramble for the Regal Mammoth is heating up by the minute!

🍽

The Devils' Game!

Clear the Devils' Playground!

🍽

Within the misty chasm, calls of various beasts and beats of massive wings echo off the countless stone pillars that rise up from its depths.