~Ch.25: Into the Regal Mammoth~

Someone once said: There are flowers who's flavors change to every color of the rainbow with the temperature...And if you bite into their pedals with a snap, piping hot meat juice will come gushing out! The Colorfired Flowers!

There are mysterious bananas, that with a single bite turn your skin white in an instant, or dye your lips a pouty red almost like you had used makeup

There are mysterious bananas, that with a single bite turn your skin white in an instant, or dye your lips a pouty red almost like you had used makeup...White Pancakes Bananas, and Red Dye Bananas!

The world is in the Gourmet age! An age in which people quest for yet unknown culinary delights! 

Toriko and (First Name)'s group have all gathered around the Regal Mammoth. Coco appeared in the nick of time when the Heavy Cliffs were attacking. 

Elsewhere, Terry went to prevent Starun's GT Robot from getting any closer, and stands in his way.

 Leaving the fight with a GT Robot Gido controls to Coco, Toriko and the others try to enter the body of the Regal Mammoth to find the Jewel Meat, but they were sucked up instead.

🥢🍴

"We're gonna be crushed between its teeth!" Komatsu shrieks.

The small chef, along with Rin, Tina and the Sweetspets cover their heads in awaitence for the inevitable impact. And yet, nothing came.

They all look up to see that before the massive upper teeth of the Regal Mammoth could chew them up, (First Name), Toriko, Sunny and even H.C. are holding up not only the tooth that was about to crush them, but the Regal Mammoth's entire upper jaw with every bit of strength they've got left, veins becoming strikingly visible under the strain.

"Sunny!" Toriko grits his teeth.

"Spatula!" Sunny's feelers push back on the Mammoth's jaw giving them enough space to escape.

"Now! Run down the throat!" Toriko urges.

The group didn't need to be told twice by Toriko and waste no time leaping from the Mammoth's tooth. However, in their escape they land on the massive mastadon's tongue, losing their balance in the process and are thrown down the beast's throat.