~Ch.20: Scattered Amongst Biotope 1~

[With Toriko, Rin & Chocola]

Toriko continues to go toe-to-toe with the Obasaurus, attempting to dodge the Obasaurus' incoming headbutt but is counterstruck by its tail.

The bluenette recovers in time to land on his feet, though. "Obasaurus. . .I can definitely see why it deserves the Capture Level 28!"

The mammalian beast then uses its long tongue to slam Toriko into the ground.

"Toriko!"/🍫Toriko-kun!🍫 Rin and Chocola cry out in worry.

Again, after rolling across the ground for a short while, Toriko recovers to his feet and stares down the Obasaurus. "I could manage this guy if I was at a hundred percent, but if I take another direct hit, I'm in real trouble." Toriko stands strong as the Obasaurus roars at him. But it can easily be seen that the male is beginning to be worn down. "I don't have the power to avoid its attacks any longer!"

"Toriko. . ." Rin continues to worry.

"I have no choice. . .Rin, shoot me with BF again!" He orders.

🍫But just one shot of that stuff took a massive toll on your body. . .🍫 Chocola reasons. 🍫Is a second time, almost back to back, really a good idea?🍫

"Please, Rin!" Toriko urges, as the Obasaurus charges.

Though hesitant at first, Rin complies. "B-Battle Fragrance!"

[With (First Name), Komatsu, Sunny, Melorina, & H.C.]

The group now traverses through a near-dead wasteland towards the Regal Highlands.

Melorina and Komatsu carrying ingredient-filled carriers at their sides, gleefully.

"Mature soy sauce from a Soy Saucetopus, Cream Mushrooms, and a bunch else! I've got a bunch of gifts for the Hotel when I get back!" The short chef beams brightly.

"Matsu, Melo, taking ingredients out of the Biotope yourself isn't allowed. It's a serious crime." Sunny states.

🍈What?! Really?🍈

(First Name) smiles down at them. "Don't worry, you two. I'll vouch for you both should the higher-ups ask any questions."

Sunny glances over his shoulder, focused on the young male and Sweetspet's mean of carrying ingredients. "Is that Gourmet Case the latest model? And Foodie Fashion's newest style of carriers?" He motions towards Komatsu's vacuum package container and Melorina's gathering pack.

 "Is that Gourmet Case the latest model? And Foodie Fashion's newest style of carriers?" He motions towards Komatsu's vacuum package container and Melorina's gathering pack

"Yes. It's a portable type, the Takeout 1000." Komatsu answers. "It has the preservation data for 1000 ingredients in it. A Gourmet Case that can keep things hot, cold, or even vacuum-sealed!"

🍈Mine's actually a custom-made from Foodie Fashion's top designer herself. Able to survive any environment and multiple internal shelving for different types of preservation.🍈