Ch.28: Gourmet Goddess on Her Last Legs?!

Someone once said:

There are Gourmet Jellyfish that live in a paradise at the bottom of the sea and possess a miraculous power.

 Gourmet Jellyfish, who can come back to life again and again, changing their body little by little, evolving

And within those creatures who have eaten this jellyfish, the more delicious things they eat, the higher vital activity level of the regenerating cells...

Creatures that possess Gourmet Cells!

The world is in the Gourmet Age! An age in which people quest for yet unknown culinary delights!

Questing for the jewel meat, Toriko and (First Name)'s groups headed inside the body of the Regal Mammoth.

Coco and Sunny fought to the brink of their lives to stop the GT Robots controlled by Gido and Cedre, leaving the capture of the Jewel Meat to Toriko and (First Name).

However, Toriko and (First Name) have now encountered Starjun's GT Robot!

🍴🥢🍽🍖🐘🍽🥢🍴

"(First Name)-nee-chan!" Rin cries out, firing another stream of smoke at the automaton. "Fragrance Bazooka!"

The mechanical humanoid gently pushes aside (First Name) to dodge the incoming attack before suddenly reappearing right before Rin.

"You could've hurt (First Name)..." The GT Robot bores his metal fist deep into Rin's abdomen. The punch is so hard that all can see the fist digging deeply into her stomach. The force of the blow knocks the breath right out of the ravenette beast tamer and sends her flying into the wall.

"Rin..." (First Name)'s eyes go wide behind her goggles, looking at her fallen friends, wishing that what her Aura is letting her see isn't real. "RIN!! TORIKO!!"

Feeling their mother/sister-figure's fear regarding the safety of her friends, the Sweetspets go in for an attack. Their anger for (First Name)'s happiness cutting through their own fear of the semblance of death the black GT Robot is emitting.

🍈🥖🍫Rin-san!! Toriko-san!!🍫🥖🍈

The Sweetspets rush to the Gourmet Hunters' sides but are intercepted by the GT Robot, snatching them up with ease.

The three dessert-based creatures seemingly struggle in the mechanical grip.

"Melorina! Chocola! Eclan!" (First Name) screams but her body won't lift itself, not even with the fear coursing through her veins at the sight of the mechanical monster having her babies in his grasp.

"So you're the one-of-a-kind Sweetspets the world is gushing over." The GT Robot snickers. "Not sure I see the appeal."

🥖Oh, you will, Monsour. But I doubt you'll like it.🥖 Eclan remarks rather smugly.