~Ch. 8: Devil Python's Defeat~

The two Heavenly Kings hold their gaze with the Devil Python.

Toriko then begins to power up for his secret move. His right arm bulging with more muscle than the rest of his body. His arm was also giving off a higher body temperature, earning the full attention of the reptilian beast.

"Is this where you prove you haven't devoted yourself to being a Gourmet Hunter just for show?" Coco jokes.

"It'll take a little time for me to build up the power." Toriko replies.

"While you do that, I'll make sure to stop it from moving."

"It's been a while since you used your poison powers. . .Don't you think you might be a little rusty?" The blue-haired Heavenly King teases.

Coco chuckles. "If you have the free time to worry about me, then concentrate more on building up more power!" He remarks before leaping into action. "Here I come, Devil Python!"

The serpentine beast stretches a clawed leg at the poison man but the latter dodges.

Once in the direct vicinity of the Devil Python's pit organs, Coco gathers poison to his hand causing it to turn into that darker shade of purple like before. He outstretches his hand, fingers aimed at the beast. "POISON RIFLE!" From his index, middle, and ring fingers shoot a bullet of poison. The poison connects with their intended targets causing the Devil Python to rear back in pain.

 The poison connects with their intended targets causing the Devil Python to rear back in pain

"All right!" Coco lands safely back on his feet. It's only a tiny amount, so it'll take a bit to take effect, but that sticky poison should completely shut down its pit organs! Coco coats more poison around his entire arm. It can't see me now.

The Devil Python looks from side to side searching for its prey.

Once more, Coco gathers his poison at his hand. "POISON CANNON!"

The poison shoots out from his hand, but the beast had a trick up its sleeve. It nabs Coco just seconds after his attack is fired.

"What? It had more than three pit organs? It was hiding the others, closed, all this time?" Coco's enhanced sight picks up the locations of the newly opened pit organs but can do nothing about it while ensnared in the Devil Python's clutches.

The reptilian beast's maw begins to fill up with more green toxic liquids.

To combat this, Coco begins to secrete more poison from his skin to envelope his entire body. "Poison Skin!"

 "Poison Skin!"