~Ch.14: A Mother's Love~

[Arena Tunnels]

"Oh, crap! This is seriously bad! His tension is maxed out!" Rin eyes the Demon Devil Python banging against its cage bars in a rage. She rummages through a pink holster tied around her waist before pulling out a blue cartridge with a moon topper. 

"Super Relaxation!" She then loads the cartridge into one of the slots on her gauntlets

"Super Relaxation!" She then loads the cartridge into one of the slots on her gauntlets. "It's a fragrance that's concentrated tranquility pheromones from the most peace-loving creature in the world, the Grinning Manatee!" She aims the nozzle of her gauntlet at the raving reptilian beast. "It'll relax any creature that's enraged in an instant! Now calm down, damn you!"

But just before she could fire the fragrance, the Demon Devil Python lunges harder at the cage, spreading the bars slightly. Rin stumbles back from the beast's sudden attack.

Through the bent bars, the reptilian beast spits out some of its acidic saliva at the young woman.

"Crap, crappity crap!"

🥢🍴

[Main Arena]

With the dome destroyed and the animals loose, the rich patrons of the coliseum clamber in a frenzy to escape.

The Gerold is the first to step out of the arena and nears the audience stands.

Mansam stands, unfazed, before the beast. "Get back inside!"

The Gerold ignores the command and moves in to attack.

Mansam calmly tightens his hand into a fist. And just when the avian beast is within range. . .

"Frying Pan Punch!"

With a single punch, Mansam sends the beast flying back into the arena, knocking it unconscious.

"Sorry, but stay quiet there for a bit." He flexes his knuckles softly. "However, it's astonishing that a clone would give birth without fertilization. . .Perhaps it's the work of Gourmet Cells?"

"Gourmet Cells?" Komatsu echoes confusedly.

"And I can't believe Toriko could break this dome. . .He's clearly powered up since I knew him last. . .(First Name), probably even more so. I guess this proves they've eaten some good grub. . ."

Komatsu and the Sweetspets attention then shift to Tina's sprinting figure in the arena.

Battle Wolves and Culinarian Dragons are solitary creatures with not a gram of pack instinct. They only know parental love for the one day they are born. . . She passes by Toriko and (First Name), approaching the legendary beasts. Getting a record of this miracle of the legendary King of Beasts and the World's First Chef is. . . However, as she gazes at the sweet scene of mothers and their children, she decides against it and lowers her camera.