Author's note and thoughts about the book

Hello Everyone. I'm sorry for not updating my books. I don't have... Inspiration I guess? I don't feel the thrill of writting this story anymore. I made this fanfic like years ago in my elementary days. I tried going back and continue it but inspiration won't just hit me. I love watching the anime and read fanfics but when it comes to writting I'm that person that if I'm not obsessed with it the thoughts for it will just dissappear. I tried doing a new chapter but I feel stuck and I don't know what to write. Staring at my phone thinking "What am I doing again?" then get back to staring at it, zoning out. I actually just recovered this like in 2018? After 2 years of not remembering it? I feel like when I write a chapter I do a half ass job unlike with my new works in my other account. I even wrote a 2k worded chapter while every updates here is stuck 500-700 words. So I've decided to let anyone adopt this (With credit that I made it first of course.)

I sincerly apologize to the people looking forward for an update I know you all are disappointed but this... Account is kinda... I kinda keep forgetting it. Honestly I have acc that I since long abandoned. I have like 5-8 acc that I forgot the names and passwords and it was like years ago. While this acc is on smart lock with my email so there's that.