Chapter 6

Shout out to Haru-Andawarudo for correcting my mistake, I hope people would point out more so I can improve my grammar~ UwU~

Btw is anyone is curious who made my Book Covers, It's Eishi_Hibari8027. She is my long time friend in Wattpad and even meet in person yey!

Okay, So Let's start with the Chapter!

Rin is surprisingly early today, He already coocked breakfast and In his Uniform already.

He went to Lucy's room and Knock.

"Lucy~ Ohayo! Wake Up!" as he continued to knock on the door.

"Nggghhh, Ohayo Rin... I'll be out in 15 min. Tops..."Groaned out Lucy from her bed.

"Okay I made breakfast, The drink for today is Strawberry Milk shake." Teased Rin.

"On the second thought, I'll be out in a min.!" Shouted Lucy as she rushed to her bathroom and asked Virgo to Pick her Uniform.

Few Minutes Later....

Yukio woke up does his nessesities.

When he walks to the cafeteria (What is that again), Surprised Rin is already awake!

" Nii-San?! Your awake this early?!" Said Yukio.

"Yes Yukio, I'm awake this early." Said Rin embarrassed.

"Morning!" Said Lucy with her eyes sparkling with the strawberry milkshake infront of her.

"Morning Lucy." Said Rin and Yukio in Unison.

"So where is our Classroom Rin? Yukio?" Ask Lucy as she calmly eat her heavenly breakfast.

"As I am the homeroom teacher, I can lead you there with Rin." Said Yukio proudly.

"Nah his just a four eyes." Siad Rin laughing.

The brothers began to fight playfully making Lucy smile.

"Come on boys, Let's Go." Said Lucy.

As they walk through the room.

"Hey Rin! Who's this beautiful girl with you today?" Ask Shima.

"Not that kind of girl who would date you!" Retorted Lucy.

"Ohhh Burn~" Said Rin.

"Why is that pretty lady?" Ask Shima clearly didn't understand when to stop.

"Lucy Kick!" can be heard (or heared halp meh) as Shima was kicked to the wall.

"So Hello Everyone, My name is Lucinda Heartfilia-Dreyar. Call me Lucy, Nice to meet ya!" said Lucy with a cute smile, which made Rin blush.

"Lucy you may sit wherever you want." Said Yukio.

Lucy walks toward Rin and Sit beside him, Making Rin smile secretly.