Chapter 5

"I'm Rin Okumura and this is my brother Yukio Okumura, Nice to meet you!" Rin said with a big smile.

"Rin be respectfull!" Scolded Yukio.

"No, No its okay.. Really! I'm glad your being comfortable with me Rin-Kun." Said Lucy smiling and blushing a little which only mephisto caught.

"Eh... Rin-Kun?" Ask Rin.

"Yeah... If you want I can stop." Said Lucy a little sad.

"No! Its not like that... I'm just surprised... People who knows I'm the son-were the son of satan usually... leave us alone." Said Rin with a little frown in his face.

"Its okay! I'm the daughter of Lucifer." Said Lucy cheerfully.

"Eh?! Really?"

And so they started to bond leaving Yukio and the two demon kings in the office.

"Yukio, I will give Rin and Lucy a one week to adjust here... Rin being her tour guide and... Hehehe Future Mates." Said Mephisto scheming.

Both Amaimon and Yukio were in the corner looking a little creeped out with Mephisto's Scheming/Matchmaking phase.

-+-+-+Time Skip Presented by NCT Regular+-+-+-

As Rin tours Lucy around.

"Hey, Rin-Kun... Can you... Teach me the technology here in Earth?" Ask Lucy.

"Sure!" Said Rin as He drags her to the Mall.

They entered a store called Apple.

"So this is a phone powered by IOS. There are many uses of this little box, You can Call, Text, Browse the internet, and many more. and This is a Laptop or Macbook in Apple's case." As Rin continues to introduce many things.

"I wanna buy one. An Iphone,Macbook and some speakers." Said Lucy.

"Eh?! Thats about 50,000-100,000 Yen (Idk I just estimated.)!" Said Rin.

"I have my own... I can Buy you an Iphone to so we match!" Said Lucy being enthusiastic about everything.

"No-No you don't have to!" Said Rin trying to change Lucy's Mind.

"Nope!" Smiles Lucy as she buys the rest.

While they were walking back to the dorm with Ice Creams in their hand (Lucy: Vanilla with Strawberries on top, Rin: Matcha with Coffee Jelly on top.)

"This is my best day ever Rin, Thank you." Said Lucy.

"It's My pleasure Hime." Smirked Rin Blushing.

Lucy blushed and Close the doors and Murmured Good Night.

All the way to his and Yukio's room, Rin is Smilling.