Chapter V:Reunited

Comincia dall'inizio

Almost instantly,the two immediately stiffened at sensing their invisible flames,before the youngest of the two let out a soft,but slightly teary laugh.

"Eh?Hahaha~you're still blonde even in this life,de gozaru!By the way,you wouldn't happen to have done something to have us reincarnated,did you?"

"...Hn.Wipe that stupid look off,Primo.(Or I'll do it for you:what did you get yourself into now?)"

While the youngest spoke first and teased the blond,the eldest held a slightly grouchy look on his face:despite this,their eyes held tender looks for their Sky and longing for the lost blond.

As soon as they got within an arms reach,Minato leaped at both of them and hugged them as he held on them like they were his lifeline.

Though hesitant,the once known Primo Nuvola Custode hugged back as he patted his back awkwardly,whilse the Primo Piogga Custode joyfully accepted the affection.

Fugaku stood off the side,nodding at the elder Hyuga once known as Hibari Alaude,before he clapped the younger Hyuga formerly known as Ugetsu Asari on the shoulder.

"Bentornato,voi due.(Welcome back,you two.)" G grinned at them.

"Sì,il suo bello per essere indietro.(Yeah,its good to be back.)" Alaude smirked while Asari laughed.

~~

"Hey,G..." A certain blond nervously whispered to the ravenet beside him.

Fugaku let out an exasperated groan,hitting his head lightly on his desk table.

"What now?!" He growled lowly.

Minato back up a bit,raising his hands up when he finally noticed how irritable the other seemed to be.

"Woah,easy there!What's gotten in you today?You're usually not like this..."

"Well,if it wasn't for a certain blond idiot adding up to my lists of worries and problems then it wouldn't have come to this." He sarcastically stated as he gritted his teeth.

The said male sweatdropped,rubbing the back of his neck.

"A-ah,sorry.I didn't mean to make you this irritable...but from what my flames are able to identify,there's more to your mood,right?"

Fugaku rolled his eyes,an obvious sign that said 'no duh'.

"...Is he on his period?" A voice suddenly joined in their conversation.

Minato couldn't help it.

He snorted and almost let out a full blown laughter at Hizashi's concerned voice.

Though what really made it even more hilarious,was that said younger twin asked this with no malice or teasing:he simply forgot that the ravenet was a boy too.

True,the Uchiha was more on the pretty side than the handsome side:which seemed to be a bloodline trait or something...just like how most of them possessed black hair and eyes.

So it was understandable that the younger twin would mistake the ravenet to be a girl.

Hiashi,on the other hand,didn't hold back a chuckle and allowed a smirk to grace his face,making the Uchiha glare at him.

Hizashi blinked in confusion,looking back and forth at the three of his friends.

"Uhm...did I say something wrong?"

Minato let out a loud burst of laughter this time,wiping away a tear as he did so.

"Mio dio,Hizashi...Fugaku isn't what you think he is!" He snickered,having great joy at seeing his former right-hand man's annoyed expression.