𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢

Oakleys POV

"Hey bubbas, I miss you so much," I say with a pouty face while on facetime with Rudy.

"I know baby girl I miss you too, but I promise we will see each other soon."

It's been about two months since I went back home to Ohio and I'll be honest, it's been amazing being home. Emma and I have become really close friends, even the OBX fam likes her and I'm really happy, I am... but there's a part of me that isn't happy because I'm not with my love.

"How are you and the group doing?" I ask curiously.

"Well considering there is currently a pandemic and us being stuck in the apartment, we're okay I guess. But I will say that I'm so close to hitting Chase and Madelyn with a pillow because they're always being cute and shit and it's making me miss you more..."

"awe my poor baby, I'm sorry" I pout while giggling.

"it's okay babe.. but um I wanted to ask you if know if you're gonna be going to college there or not. If you do I'll understand and support you... it's just I miss my baby."

I sigh, "Rudy I miss you too, I do, but I just don't know yet. Honestly I don't even know what I wanna do with myself. Plus it's only been two months, give it some time bub."

We end up talking a little longer, laughing and loving the time we have to talk until Emily barges into my room and jumps on top of me.

"Ahahaha get off me you fat ass," I laugh while pushing her off me.

Her and Rudy laugh at me while I playfully roll my eyes, "hey lover boy, I'm sorry but I need to steal your girl. We gotta go to the store."

"Go to the car okay, I'll be there in a minute."

She nods and walks out. I turn to look back at the laptop.

"why do you guys need to go to the store? I don't think it's a good idea."

"Emily wants to have one of our girl nights with face masks and movies and shit like that, so we need to get stuff. But I promise we will wear masks. I gotta go, I love you," I blow him a kiss.

"just be safe baby girl and I love you too."

"Okay let's just go in, get what we need and leave."

I nod my head at Emily. Once we make it into the store with our masks on, we decide to split up. She is going to get the face masks and I'm getting the junk food because why not.

I'm currently looking at the candy, deciding what I want, when I hear a voice that I hoped I would never hear again...

"well if it isn't Oakley North, my little hoe of an ex," he snarks while smirking at me.

"and if it isn't Adam Jackson, my abusive asshole of an ex."

As I'm standing there he takes the time to check me out which makes me want to throw up.

"I heard you were back but I didn't believe it. Did your so called boyfriend finally realize what a little whore you are and dump your ass?"

That's when my blood starts to boil, "No Rudy didn't do anything like that because he truly loves me and cares for me unlike some people I know. I'm back home because I missed my family but the one person I for sure did not miss is sadly standing right in front of me."

Thankfully Emily found me before he was able to speak again.

"hey I got all the stuff, are you ready to go? wait what the fuck is he doing talking to you?!"

"aha I'm guessing Oakley here told you all about who I am?"

"Yeah she told me how much of a dick you were. Now if you excuse me, we have things to do. Come on Oak."

With that, Emily takes a hold of my hand and pulls me so we can pay for our stuff and leave.

𝙰/𝙽
𝙷𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝚂𝚘 𝚒 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚜! 𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚞𝚙 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚖𝚊 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚍𝚔 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚋𝚌 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚋ut 𝚒 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚒 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜! 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝!