Final Chapter - Chapter 14

"Well, I'm sorry but she didn't make it..." The doctor said. Barb and Branch felt their heart shatter. "Nooo!" Barb collapsed on the floor. Peppy tiered up. Branch put his hand up to his face. The Snack Pack sobs and whines. "You didn't like me finish. I'm sorry she didn't make it to 9 months, 'cause she just gave birth. And....to twins" The doctor added. The Snack Pack stopped crying. "Twins?!" Branch was in shock. "Dude, don't play with me like that!" Barb said, punches the doctor on the arm. "Well can we see her then?" Essence asked happily. "Go ahead" The doctor let the 4 go in. Barb, Branch, Peppy and Essence. They enter the room.

They see Poppy holding her son. And her daughter in a crib. Branch and Peppy walk closer to her. "Hey Branchie, hi Dad!" Poppy said, still looking down to her son. "Poppy, we thought you died!" Barb said, walking towards them. She looked up. "Why?" Poppy asked confused. "The doctor said 'Sorry she didn't make it..' at first, Pop-Squeak, I thought I lost you" Barb hugged Poppy tightly but not to close to hit the baby. "Wow, you're not gonna lose me that quickly" Branch kisses Poppy's forehead. She turns to Branch. "Wanna hold him?" Poppy asked her husband. "Uh, o-okay" Branch stuttered nervously, picking up his son gently. "Hey, little guy. I'm your dad and this is your grandpa" Moving himself to an angle Peppy can see him. "Aww, Branch, I remember when you were that tiny" Peppy said. "You knew my parents?" Branch asked. "Well, yes. I was a good friend of your parents. You were the cutest little guy" Peppy told him. Branch blushed and looked away. Poppy chuckled. "Hey, where's Branch's grandma?" She ask her father. "I'll go get her" Peppy said, going out the door. Barb and Essence followed. "Poppy, you didn't bother telling me you had twins?! I'm the father" Branch said. "Branch, I didn't know either" Poppy said back. "Oh" Branch handed his son back to his mother. "So what your going to name them?" Branch said, Poppy looked at her son and daughter. "Well, I'm thinking of Lily and since your name is Branch I'm coming up with the name Birch. Like a type of tree" Poppy suggested and smiled. Branch liked the names. "Nice names. But you couldn't come up with a better name for Tiny?" Poppy frowned. The pack goes in. "Hey, that's rude" Tiny said from guys hair. "Sorry" Branch said. "Guys, what did you name them?" Biggie said. "Lily and Birch" Branch said. They liked the names to. "Oh, Branch, your grandma is in the waiting room. You want me bring her in here?" Smidge asked. "Yes" Branch and Poppy said. The pack leaves. Branch grabs his daughter. Rosiepuff enters the room. "Oh, they're so cute" She said. "Branch I remember when you were that small. You too Poppy" They both smiled. "By the way, what's their names?" Rosiepuff asked. "Lily and Birch" Poppy and Branch said. "I like the names. A name of an flower like her mother and a tree name like his dad" She added. They all bonded with the baby's, and let Poppy rest.

A few weeks later.

Riff is waited for Barb to show up to there date. And nice place to see the sunset. Like Branch said.

Flashback

                                 ~~~~~~~~~

Branch, Birch and Riff are a few feet away from Barb, Poppy and Lily were at. "Okay man, what's Barb's favorite place to be at?" Branch asked Riff. "Uh, being with her dad. Or something" Riff replied. "No, like a restaurant or store, or something" Branch said. "Uh, Poppy's Pod. Duh" Riff said. "This is going to be harder than I thought" Branch thought.

A few minutes later.

"Hey, Barb, hi. Um, with you like you um go on a date with me or something?" Riff asked, knowing he'll probably get rejected. "Ok, I'm down" Barb said. "Cool" Riff said, walking back to Branch. "So how'd it go?" Branch asked. "I gotta a date!" Riff said. "Thanks, dude". "Hey, don't thank me yet. You're not on the date yet. But like I said before..." Branch pulled Riff close. "Hey-". "...If you ever hurt her, I'll break your drum set. Got it" Branch said, letting go. "Dude, you're acting like you two are related somehow" Riff said.

End of flashback

                                   ~~~~~~~~~

Poppy and Lily were in Poppy's Pod talking about the date with Barb. (But Lily isn't talking) "Pop-squeak, how do I look?" Barb asked, looking at herself in the mirror. "Wow, you look good" Poppy said. Lily tried to speak. "Yeh". They both chuckle. Poppy puts Lily down and walked towards Barb. "You go tell him how you feel, he'll feel the same way". "You think?" Barb said. "If he didn't, would he have asked you out?" Poppy said. "Yeah, you're right" Barb said. "What time is it?". Poppy looks to her watch. "Ah, go to your date!" Poppy said, pushing her out the door. "Good luck!" She said cheerfully. "Bye" Barb said.

On the date.

"Hey, Barb" Riff said. "Hey" Barb said. "Um, you look good" He said. He took out a chair of Barb to sit. She sat down. They talked about things. Barb wanted to tell Riff how she felt about him. And so did Riff. But they weren't sure how to say they liked each other.

A few minutes later.

"I should get going. Poppy's waiting of me" Barb lied, she actually tell him how she felt. "Um okay" Riff said sadly. She got up from her seat and walked away. Riff grabbed her arm. "Um Queen Barb, uh, I'm wanna tell you uh something before you leave" Riff said. "Sure. Tell me" Barb replied. "Um, uh-I-I-I want to tell you how uh I feel uh a-about y-you. Barb I like you more then a friend" Riff said. Barb just stood there. "Um or somethi-" Barb kissed him. "Bye, dude" She waves goodbye. And walks off. "B-by-bye" He had his mouth open.

Back at Poppy's Pod.

Branch is with them and the babies. "So how'd it go?!" Poppy asked. "We kissed" Barb said excitedly. Poppy squeals. She hugged her. "Oh, I'm so happy for you! Yay!" Poppy said. Barb smirked. "Congratulations, don't get killed" Branch said sarcastically. "Branch!" Poppy hit his shoulder. "What..." He rubbed his shoulder. "You're being a protective friend again, bro" Barb said. "No I'm not" He said. "You are" Barb argued. "No I'm Not" Branch argued back. They started to argue. "You guys sound like siblings" Poppy said. "What!" They both said. "See" Poppy giggled. They both looked at each other and looked away. Poppy shook her head. They walked over to the twins crib.

Barb's house.

"Hey, dad" Barb said, walking in the house. "Barbara you're home" Thrash said. "I'mma go shower. And dad by the way, I have a boyfriend now" Barb said. "Oh, wow. I wonder how your brother is going to react?" Thrash said. "Brother?" Barb stopped and turned to her dad. "What do you mean by brother?" Barb asked. "Branch, Queen Poppy's husband" Thrash said. Barb was freaking out in the inside.

_______________________________

The end.
Well, that's it.
Let me know it you guys want a sequel.
I'll be happy to write it.
Well, see you soon, Broppy lovers!

  💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙