Chapter 5

( It was Branch's first day as king. He was nervous, he had to decide if he was going to move in with Poppy or Poppy move in with him. Branch knows Poppy likes her home and won't feel comfortable living underground everyday. And he had to choose) ( It was dusk)

Branch was looking to the Village thinking about where to take Poppy for their honeymoon. Poppy walks to Branch from her pod and taps him on his shoulder. Branch looked back to see Poppy.
" Hey, what's wrong?" Poppy asked Branch.
" Nothing much, now that I'm here with you" Branch said, flirtatiously. Poppy blushed, and gave him a peck on the cheek. " Your the romantic one" Poppy said back. Branch chuckled. Branch kissed Poppy on the lips. Poppy pulled away, she grabbed his vest, dragging him into the pod.

Barb was going to visit Poppy and Branch to congratulate them. Barb stumbled across the window to see Branch and Poppy...( You know) Barb looked back, she wanted to unsee what she seen. So she went home. " Eww" She said.

It was the next morning, in Poppy's pod, she woke up with Branch on her bed, she got up and went to the bathroom to shower, singing, We were both young when I first saw you, I close my eyes, and the flashback starts, I'm standing there, On a balcony in summer air, See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns,
See you make your way through the crowd, And say, "Hello", Little did I know. Poppy sang, then got out the shower and puts her robe on. That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles, And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet", And I was crying on the staircase, Begging you, "Please don't go, " and I said, Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone, I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run, You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess, It's a love story baby just say "Yes".  Poppy went to the kitchen and started to cook.

Branch got up to see that Poppy wasn't there, he got up and he heard Poppy sing, he sang along. This love is difficult, but it's real, Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess, It's a love story baby just say "Yes", Oh, oh. They both sang, then Branch said
" I think the food is burning". Poppy look to the pan and seen the food got burnt. " Oh, no, the food" Poppy said, throwing the burnt food out.
They both got dress and walked around the Village. " Poppy, you should talk to Smidge" Branch said. " Ah, i'll think about it" Poppy said.

Poppy thought about talking to Smidge and she went to Smidge's pod. Poppy knocked on Smidge's door, the door open. " What do you want?" Smidge said. " Smidge, can I talk to you?" Poppy said, putting her hands together. " Okay, come in" Smidge said. " Thanks" Poppy said.
They talked for minutes, and they hugged. " I'm sorry for not coming to your wedding, I had something on my mind" Smidge said. " You want to talk about it?" Poppy said. " No thanks, I'm fine" Smidge said, leading Poppy to the door.
" Well it was good to see you Smidge" Poppy said, with a smile. " It was good to see you too, Poppy" Smidge said.

Poppy left, and heard Branch talking to Barb.
" Hey, guys" Poppy said. " Hi, I hope you had fun last night" Barb said. Poppy look at Barb confused, then thought about it, then her face lit up. " Um-What-Y-I-you didn't see nothing!" Poppy said, nervously. Barb smirked. Branch blushed.

It was night, and Poppy wasn't feeling that good.
" You're okay, Pop?" Branch said. Poppy looked in Branch's eyes and said " Branch, I-I-I-I'm p-pregnant" Branch didn't know what to do. He stood there.

Bye Broppy lovers!

   💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙