Chapter 8

Poppy was going to Bergen Town, to tell Queen Bridget and King Gristle Jr about the party. Poppy knocks on the door of the Castle. It opens. " Poppy!" Bridget said. " Bridget!" Poppy said. Bridget picks her up. " What are you doing here, Poppy?" Bridget asked. " Well, I want to invite you and King Gristle to a baby shower" Poppy said. " Oh, yeah, we'll go. But who's baby shower is it?" Bridget asked. "......Um...Me and Branch's baby shower...." Poppy said, stuttering. Bridget put Poppy down. " Well, it's about time you two be parents" Bridget told Poppy. " Hehe" Poppy said, nervously. " But, there's something bothering you, spill it" Bridget said. Poppy sighs. " What happens if Creek comes back, are me, the baby and Branch going to be okay? Is the Village going to be okay? What about my dad? Is my da-" Bridget stopped Poppy. " Girl, it's ok if you're nervous, I know how that feels like" Bridget said. " Wait, You too?!" Poppy said, a little happy. " No, but soon....But Creek is not going to come back no time soon" Bridget said, comforting Poppy. " Oh" Poppy said. " Don't worry about it, his gone, and Chef. So loosen up a bit. Go back to your Village and tell them about the party" Bridget said, encouraging Poppy. " Ok, thanks Bridge" Poppy said, running off, back to Pop Village. " Bye, Pops" Bridget said, waving then closing the Castle door.

Poppy was going back to Pop Village, and ran into Barb. " Whoa there, Pop-Squeak, what's the rush?" Barb asked her friend. " Oh, thank troll it's you. Can..You..Get everyone to Troll Square?" Poppy said, out of breath. " I will till you tell me what's happening" Barb said, with sass. " It's about the party" Poppy said. " Oh, I knew that....I'll go tell them" Barb said, embarrassed and walked away.

Poppy walked to her Pod, and saw Branch looking forward. " What you looking at?" Poppy questioned him. " Oh, hey, Pop, your back already?" Branch said, giving Poppy a kiss. " Yes, I'm back. I told them, Bridget gave me feedback..." Poppy said, looked down. " About Creek" Poppy looked up. " Poppy, I told you not to worry, he's dead. Don't worry about it. I'm here to protect you and our family and Village" Branch said, holding Poppy's hands. They both look into each other's eyes, and lean in. Their lips about to touch. Barb interrupts them. " Umm, Poppy they're all waiting" Barb said. " Oh, right, sorry, Branchie gotta go" Poppy said, kisses his cheek, and goes to the Square. " Do you always have to interrupt us?" Branch said. " Hey, it's for everybody well being" Barb said. " Or yourself" Branch said, sarcastic. Barb punches his arm. " Ow" Branch rubbed his arm. Barb walked alway. Poppy came back. " I'm done, what's wrong?" Poppy said, looking to Branch's arm. " Your friend, Barb" Branch said. " Ugh, why can't she just keep her hands to herself?" Poppy said, Facepalmed.

In a underground tunnel.

A mysterious Troll walks back and forth. " I need to find Troll Village" Looks at a map. " There it is, I'll soon find you Poppy and Branch" The mysterious Troll said, to himself, Evil laughs.

______________

Oh?! Who's that?
Bye, Broppy lovers!

💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙