Chapter 10

Branch went up to Creek and punched him in the face and he passes out. The Trolls gasps. " Branch, why did you do that!?" Rosiepuff said. " I did that 'cause he deserved it" Branch said. " And can someone let me go" Rosiepuff asked. Branch untied her. " Thank you, Branch. Oh my, look how much you've grown. Who has been taking care of you?" Rosiepuff said, hugs Branch. He hugs back. " Well, grandma I have, then I met this girl" Branch said, pointing at Poppy. Poppy goes to them. " Oh, Princess, now probably Queen Poppy. You're dating my grandson, his dream come true!" Rosiepuff said. " Well, *chuckles* We're umm actually married" Poppy told her. " Really, wow" Rosiepuff said, surprised. " And your going to be a great-grandma too" Branch said, goes to Poppy belly and rubs it. The Snack Pack gasp. Rosiepuff look at Poppy for permission. Poppy nods. Rosiepuff touches Poppy's belly. " Can't believe I'm seeing my grandson again and my now granddaughter-in-law" Rosiepuff said in excitement. Poppy smiled. " Enough with the lovey-doveyness, can we get back to the party?" Barb said, crossing her arms. "Oh my, a rock Troll!" Rosiepuff said, scared. " It's okay, we are reunited. And this is called Harmony Village" Poppy said. Rosiepuff smiles. Creek wakes up and Branch goes towards him again. " Branch, don't" Poppy said. " But Poppy" Branch complained. Poppy signals the Troll police and they took Creek with them. " Let's party!?" They all said. Barb jumped up happily." Ohh yea" Barb said. They all leave, except Poppy, Branch and Rosiepuff. " Let's get you cleaned up" Poppy said. " Okay" Rosiepuff said, following Poppy and Branch.

" So what happened to you?" Branch said. " Well, your ready to find out?" Rosiepuff said.
" Yes" Branch confirmed. They talked about how shes still alive and Branch was shocked.
" Wow, that-that's-Wow" Branch was speechless. " Well guys we need to get to the party" Poppy said. " You're right, lets go" Branch said, holding his wife in his arm and his grandma in the other. They went off to the party.

_______________________________

Bye Broppy lovers!

💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙