Chapter 11

Branch, Poppy and Branch's grandma went back to the party, they had a good time till the party ended. " Bye guys, see you guys later" Poppy said. " Bye Queen Poppy" A Troll said. They all left. Barb and the other tribes went home. While the others found a Pod for Rosiepuff. Branch and Rosiepuff looks at pictures of Pods." Hey, grandma, how about this one?" Branch asked. " Ok, that's good looking" Rosiepuff said. " Okay Poppy I think we've found the one" Branch said to his wife. Poppy walks over to them, " Oh, nice, ok, let's get it" Poppy said, all going to the real estate broker.

They all leave Rosiepuff in her new pod. And Poppy and Branch went back to their pod. " Poppy, go clean up. You must be tired?" Branch asked his wife. " Okay, I will" Poppy went to the bathroom.

Branch cleaned himself and waited for Poppy to come out the bathroom. Poppy comes out the bathroom and to her bed where Branch is. Branch tux's her in. " I love you Poppy" Branch said. " I love you too, Branch" Poppy said cuddling Branch. She falls asleep. Branch kisses Poppy's forehead and belly. " I love you to, little one" Branch whispered.

But little did they both know, they and their baby were in danger.

____________________________

Bye, Broppy lovers!

💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙