2: Am I Inlove

Harith's POV

I woke up, stretching my arms in the air. I glance at her, she's still sleeping. Her cute snores made me smile.

I stand up from bed, walk in the kitchen and get the box of pancakes for breakfast.

I hear some footsteps, I turn around and it's Nana, she's awake. "What was that smell?" she asks while sniffing, " it's pancakes," I said. " Pancakes!" she said it in exciting, wiggling her tail, I smiled at her.

So cute

She sits on the dining table, waiting for the pancakes. "Sorry I wake you up because of the smell." I said, "No need to apologise, you just made me hungry." We both laugh.

"Pancakes ready!" I place it on the table. I look at Nana, she seems really hungry, I giggled a little. "Harith, may I ask something?" she said. I just nod at her, "How did you kill the monster on your own?" she asks me with curiosity, I chuckled.

"Oh, well I studied magic for years and train myself how to control my powers." I said I look at her, she looks amazed. "You are invincible!" she exclaimed while chewing the food. " Can you show me your skills after breakfast?" she begs delightfully, I smile at her and agreed.

After breakfast, we went to the place where I train myself. "So, shall we start?" I ask her and she nods. I start to do perform my skills while she observes my skills. "This is my first skill, it's called synchro fission." I create a phantom in the opposite direction. "Next is Chrono Dash, my second skill." I dash from my place and move to the another. "Woah!" Nana reacts, "But I had one more, my ultimate." I use my key to summon my ulti. "What is it called?" she asked. "It's called summon force, my other skills can make a combo when I use this." I explained. "But what is the purpose of your ulti? " she asks. "To stun the enemy." I replied.

"Your skills are amazing." she stated at my skills that I showed her. I laugh nervously. "Let's go back inside," she said, she about to turn but I stop her. "What is it Harith, want to show some more?" she smiled. "I-i want to know your skills."I requested, then she began to think, "But my skills are too weak." she said, "I hold her shoulder, " Hey, you're not weak." I smiled at her and reply again. "You did even show your skills yet."

She looks at me, seeing her bluebell eyes. Her cute face. It feels like she's perfect, my cheeks are getting hot. Wait, am I blushing? God, This is embarrassing.

I turn around and cover my face. "H-hey, are you okay, did I do something wrong?" she asks anxiously.

"N-no I'm f-fine, i-is just that." I began to slutter. "I'm ready to show my skills," she said. I awkwardly look at her, she just giggled and went to the center.

Why I can't say my words properly? Did someone used a magic spell on me or a sign of being in love. Am I?

She starts to perform her skills, she showed her boomerang and throwing it. "That is my first skill, Magic Boomerang," she said, then she summons a blue bunny. "Um, what does it do?" I ask, "Go near it" she said with a grin on her lips.

I was about to go closer but suddenly, it runs into me. Then I suddenly notice my shape change. I heard Nana laugh, I stared at her laughing, the rhythm of her voice was music to my eyes. I just smiled then my body was back to normal, "And this is my ultimate. " She summons something, then three cat paws appeared.

"That's all," she said with a smile. "Your skills are kinda cute." I said, making my cheeks heat up but not too visible to see. "T-thanks," she said, " her skills are amazingly cute, except for the one like someone will come near you. So scary.

"Let's go back inside." she pleaded. I agreed and went back to inside. We sat in a couch to relax, I look at Nana, she looks worried, maybe is about her sister. "Thinking about your sister?" I ask her, "Yeah, are they really safe?" she asks worriedly. She really cares about her sister that much, it made me smile.

"Trust me, they're all safe." I smiled at her. "I sure hope so," she smiled back.

Minutes passed it became silent, we didn't talk in those moments, it became awkward. "Harith?" I almost scared me in a surprise and she giggled. "Sorry to scare but can we talk about something, it's getting uncomfortable when it's silent." she complained. True, I went closer to her.

"What do want to discuss?" she was thinking of what conversation we will talk about. "Do you have a family?" when I heard her question, my heart suddenly stops and shuddered into pieces. "U-um, s-sorry if I ask that, maybe I-" I stop her for apologizing. " It's ok, I'll tell you."

Flashback

Past 6 years, I was in a village, buying something on my mother's birthday. I was on my way home, then I saw Mom and Dad, tortured by the abyss. "Look what we got here, a little cat." then I was held by strong hands, "Let my parents go!" I yelled. A long-haired man was holding both of my parents. "A little kid telling me what to do." he laughs as she said that. "Vexana, what are we gonna do with this pour family?" The men ask.

The ghost woman appeared in nowhere. "Let's give them a chance." she grin and speak again, "So little boy, who would you prefer to stay, your family or yourself?" A tear came out from my eye, this is the hardest choices in my life. "Save yourself, son!" Dad shouted, but how about them, I'll leave them just like that? "D-dad I..I," I don't know what to choose. I was about to choose myself but Mom insert, " Let our son go!" she said .

"But M-" then they throw me away outside of my home. "M-mom... Dad!" More tears falling from my eyes, my heart crushed into pieces. I did even say something from them. I feel sorry about them, I wish I can do something but I can't.

I'm sorry Mom, Dad.

End of Flashback

Back in reality, I was crying. It still painful even if it's from the past. There the only one that who loves me from the heart but, there gone. "I'm sorry." I said, then I wipe my face.

"Ah-I'm sorry, I shouldn't ask that question." she apologized. "No, i-its ok at least you know something about me," I said while I'm in tears, Nana wiped it gently.

"Well I guess, you need someone to calm you." I was about to say something but she wrapped her arms around mine and it made my cheeks glow in light pink, I hug her back, "Thank you."

"And I'm sorry you felt this way... that nobody loves you like your family," she said, I just smiled at her words, after she broke our hug. "Well from now on, I will love you like your family do." I was frozen, my cheeks are turning red like a tomato.

Nana giggled, "As your close friend" I became a little upset from what she said as a friend. But why am upset? Am I in love with Nana?

Hello again, here's the next update. There is some wrong grammar in this chapter, please don't judge me, hehe...

Well... See ya😘