21: Letting her stay is a Huge Trouble

Harith's POV

We stop the carriage and went to her, Alucard checks her pulse rate to know if she's still alive.

" She alive," Alucard said as she let Chang'e go. " What on earth happens to her?" Nana asked, well she still have anger with Chang'e cause what happens several weeks ago but she still cares though even she doesn't show it. What a true friend.

" Let's bring her to the hospital" I requested. They agreed and Alucard carried her to the carriage and demanded to bring her to the hospital

As we got there, we directly went to the emergency room and laid her in a coma. A nurse that has blond hair with wings appeared, " Please wait outside" she ordered and we followed.

While waiting, Alucard fell asleep while Nana was sitting, crossing her arms and drumming her one finger. Since Big bro Alu was asleep, I start to flirt on her. It started on a simple kiss on a cheek and laid my head on her shoulder, she looked at me and I just smiled.

" I love you," I said.

She just smiled and instead, she says it back, she just pinched my nose. And it freaking hurts! " Ouch! I reacted. She just chuckled. " What about my 'I love you'?" I said pretending like I was sad. She just giggled and pinch me on the cheek, and it hurts than before. You gonna be kidding me.

" I love you Harith" she finally replied. Smile formed in my life and make my face closer to her. She can't respond because of our was only inches away. " I want you" I didn't know what I was thinking like I was a total pervert and didn't mind people who were watching us.

I was about to kiss her but her fingers press my lips, " Kiss this instead " she said grinning at me, I groan. I want her lips so badly.

" Kitty, were in public." She reminded, but just what like I said I don't care. I just cuddled her and she tried to stop me.

" Are you two trying to make out?" I face the person who disturbed us, it was Alucard. How long did he saw this? " Your brother here tried to make out with me in public" Nana answered grinning at me. " Were only three here, can you still consider it as public?" I ask grinning.

" Yes, it still considers as public dumb cat!" Alucard answered, Nana burst out laughing. " Yes I'm dumb, but at least I'm one of the strongest mages in Moonton" I confidently said as I stand up showing my muscles.

" Who told you?" I got stunned, They both burst out of laughing. Nana can't even breathe any more cause of laughing. But I'm not offended, I can still defend myself. " No one told me but they say that I should be ban," I said. " But not anymore," Alucard said grinning, still not offended. I can still fight.

" Well at least I'm stronger than you," I said smirking, well still he fights back. " Your so good on impressing by words Harith," he said, " But on one on one, you're just a crashed egg" he added. Now Nana can't breathe anymore, she was laying on the floor holding her stomach.

" Let's just see who is stronger?" I said giving a challenging stare but he just laughs. I look at Nana, she was laughing like she can't hold it anymore. I never know that she has a sense of humor

Later she stopped laughing, she breathes in and out again and again. " Done laughing?" I ask, " Y-yeah" she replied, wiping her tears of joy.

A man with silvered long hair and has elf ears came out just in time, we stand up to hear answers. " Estes!" Nana suddenly runs into him and gave him a hug. " It's been a long time" he hugs her back. I stand there in confused so I ask Alucard if he knows this guy cause he looks so similar with Nana's sister which is Miya.

" Alu, you know him?" I ask, and he nods. So I guess I'm out of place. The man chuckled, " I'm Estes, Miya's brother and Nana's stepbrother" he introduced himself, now that explains why.

" So as I observed, she's fine. We check her health and it's all fine and no damage at all." he said, well that's new. " Then what makes her collapse in the ground?" Alucard asks, " I don't know, we tried to check her on the outside incase if she hits on something but there is no any damage." he answered.

" So she just collapsed with no reason, like she was just pretending to be unconscious?" Nana asks, " Mhm," Estes said, " And we also tried something to wake her up but she's still unconscious" he added. Well, that was weird.

The nurse we saw a few minutes ago came out, " Sir, the patient is awake" I lighten up my mood as we heard that Chang'e is awake. " Be right back guys" Estes excuse himself and went back inside. We sit back and wait for responses.

Later he came out again, but this time he let us went inside. She was awake. " H-harith?" Chang'e guessed. I got surprised, what's wrong with her.

" Missy, he's not the only one who went inside to check on you," Nana said. Chang'e look at Nana, with a blank expression. " Na-na?" she guessed her name. " Stop acting like your sick, the doctor said you don't have damages or some," Nana said. Uhm, maybe she doesn't care for her anymore.

Estes insert to their conversation, " Since you are fine, you can leave to the hospital." we all thanked and start leaving to the hospital.

As we got out of the hospital, Chang'e hold my arm tight. I glance at Nana, she was on a bad mood right now. I can make it up to her when we got home.

" H-harith?" I look at Chang'e, " C-could you please carry me?" I just started at her in a blank expression. I look at Nana who was still at bad mood, " Go on, she must be tired because her precious legs can't make her walk" she said rolling her eyes. I make me worried, but I have no choice. I just need to carry her in a piggyback ride.

As we got to the carriage, I placed Chang'e on the seat. We all went inside, the coachman starts to make the horses move.

" H-harith?" I look at her again, " Can you sit beside me?" she asks me, she was beside Alucard, " What's the problem, aren't you comfortable in sitting beside him? I ask and she nods. " I just don't want to sit beside strangers" she explained, Alucard got stunned.

I look at Nana, she wasn't really in the mood. She was happy in many minutes ago but now she changes, is she having some swing modes. She noticed at I stared at her, " What!?" she asks madly, " Go sit beside her, she ask for it" she said. I sigh and left no choice but to switch seats to Alucard.

And now that I was beside her, she went closer to me. Wrapping her hands on my arm and lay her head on me, now she's flirting at me.

I can feel that Nana wants to kick out Chang'e on the carriage but she was holding it. Oh, God... Why do I have to be so handsome?

" H-Harith" she called me. I didn't look at her, I just make a sound as my respond." C-can I stay with you?" I notice Nana widened her eyes, this was rare I didn't see this side of Nana. A furious and mad one, I wanted to let go but Chang'e's arm was holding me so tight that I can't able to let go.

" Why? Your brother Zilong missed you a lot?" Alucard asks, " He miss hurting me," she said. I got shocked, his brother hurt her.

" Pfft, why would your brother hurt you? Making reasons so you can stat with us?" Nana with anger, " N-no... then she showed us her wound and bruises on her arm. We all got surprised. That bruised didn't appear before, what on each just happen?! Magic?" S-so, please... let me stay in your house" she begged. I sigh, I look at Nana.

" Why are you always looking at me? Are answers are on my face!"
she madly said. I took a deep breath and finally answered.

" Fine" I said in defeat, seeing her reaction, she was happy. " T-thank you," she said.

But the only problem here, letting her stay is a huge trouble.

HEY GUYS IM BACK!

So let's talk about the news, I'm sure you heard the 'Coronavirus' let me tell you, whoever reads this story. Please keep yourself safe, wash your hands and always bring alcohol with you. And also wear your mask.

See you soon guys, keep yourself safe. Your life is very important.

And also, don't forget to love Narith💞. See you Kitties and Racoons!