Chapter 16

"Hunter, this is Emily," Eli had his hands in the girls. "She's staying for the week," Eli's flicked down to Emily's face.

Hunter shrugged. "Cool." Emily was looking around and Hunter was milling in his textbooks, too busy to pay attention to what Eli was saying.

"So we're coming over tomorrow," Eli put his hand in the textbook. "Right?"

Hunter groaned and smiled. "Sure," he said then glared at Eli.

"Bring Ash."

"Why?" Hunter was rather irritated with Eli for interrupting his study time to talk about the new girlfriend Eli was dragging around by the hand.

"So if Emily gets bored she has someone to talk to," Eli said ignorantly. Hunter sighed and closed his textbook.

"What," Hunter stood up and Egan packing his bag. "Can't entertain your own girlfriend? Look man, I have to go to a fucking test. You're not really helping," Hunter's voice was hoarse, making him more aggravated as he shrugged his bag onto his shoulders and began to walk away.

"Hunter!" Eli had started to walk after him, but was pulled back by Emily, whose red hair shone in the cold sunlight.

A/N : hey guys :) so, that last chapter... xD it's not continued! You don't get to know what happened that night. :) I could maybe write a bit at the end for you guys, but... Hey, whatever. :)
Also, short chapter, really sorry about that. But you finally get to meet Emily. xD who doesn't have much an influence on the plot, but is still a character :)
Anywho, any thoughts on the last chapter?
xoxo Ell<3